❥ Kisses

Tony:

Tony likes to kiss the tip of your nose since he thinks it's adorable how you scrunch your nose when his lips touch it.

Bruce:

I imagine Bruce as a cheek-kisser. He'd leave you with a sweet peck on the cheek, reassuring you that he'd be back to provide some more.

Steve:

Though he's the "innocent" one of the group, Steve can be rather dominant and assertive―leading to hungry, passionate ones. He can never get enough of your kisses, which is a good thing considering those can lead somewhere else ;).

Thor:

He'd be a forehead/temple kisser. Mostly whenever you two would be standing; it'd be easier for him to kiss your temple because of the height difference. All he has to do is lean down and press his lips.

Loki:

It depends on his mood, really. Whenever you two would be out in public, he'd stick to gently pecking you on your lips; but the bedroom was a whole different story. Both of your chambers included rough kisses, always making you both end up naked.

Natasha:

Between making out and casual kisses, both were extremely different from each other. Though the short-haired girl was rough whilst making out, her casual kisses were soft and love-filled. She'd leave you with a deep kiss on the lips, as if it were her last time ever.

Wanda:

The twin sister would always leave you hanging for more, breaking off kisses at the worst possible moment. Not in the hungry, sexual tension-filled moments; but in the ones where she'd hold your hair, pull you in close and kiss you, biting your lower lip.

Clint:

A cheeky bastard he is, but Clint also likes to keep it PG. In small moments, he wouldn't be thinking of something funny to do to you; or sexual. He'd pull you in by your waist, tangle his hands in your hair, and then kiss you.

Pietro:

Neck kisses. Pietro likes to leave little trails of kisses leaving from your ear to your neck. Usually they were clean but sometime they'd get a little sloppy―if you know what I mean ;).