❥ You Accidentally Hit Them In The Crotch

His/Her P.O.V.

Tony:

[y/n] sat at the dining table, unaware of my grand entrance. She seemed asleep since her light snores could be heard from here. Her head rested on the table and her arms fell to the side. "[y/n]," I whisper. "Sleeping beauty!" I yell. And all of a sudden, she has an outburst. Her hands go flying outwards and she screams. Before I know it, I'm on the ground, kneeling and wincing in pain. Her hand hit me straight in the no-no area. "Ughhhh," I scream out. [y/n] rubs her eyes groggily, totally unaware of what just happened.

Steve:

Kickboxing was easy for me, of course, but [y/n] struggled with it due to having a small figure alongside a huge attitude. "Come on," I encouraged her as she went against me. It wasn't a fair game but it did push her to do her absolute best. Her leg flung up and went straight between mine. Though I'm Captain America, there are things I'm not immune to―such as a kick to the crotch. I let out a groan of pain and frustration. Without any hesitation, I clutched onto my goodies as I slowly sunk to the floor.

Bruce:

"Hand me that beaker right there?" I ask [y/n]. She promptly nods and walks off to follow my instructions. On normal circumstances, I wouldn't even let her near my lab with a long dress on but this was an urgent test-run. Her high heels click-clacked on the floor as she made her way back. "Here, Bruce," [y/n] teased before laughing. I stood to grab the beaker from her hand but things took a turn for the worse. Her heel got caught in the silky, long, red fabric of her dress and she fell face first... Onto my crotch as the beaker shattered. [y/n]'s face turned a dark shade of red and she slowly lifted her head. I was at a loss for words because: 1). Pain is enveloping me; and 2). There were none.

Thor:

Lady [y/n] ran through the halls―which would drive my mother crazy if she were here. In her hand was a helmet she stole from one of the guards. "[y/n]," I yelled for her to stop since she was heading straight for me and not stopping. The helmet hit my groin, causing the mighty Thor to fall as my brother watched and laughed alongside my beloved. Both then proceeded to high five and enjoy my pain.

Loki:

I lay in bed with [y/n], my fingers ran across her back. As if it were unexpected, she flung her hand onto my private area and backed away. "What the hell?!" I yelled out. She cupped her hands and gasped. "I'm sorry, Loki! I'm so sorry," she pleaded for my forgiveness. "Who would you think it was?" I question, obviously irked. A nervous giggle escaped her lips.

Clint:

[y/n] pranced around in the green fields. I brought her here to help her aim. A bow and arrow in her hand and a target at the very end. "You can do this," I encourage. She sits on one knee and attempts to shoot if from down below. After the arrow releases, her arm jolts back and straight into my groin. In a couple of seconds, I join her on the ground as she vociferously laughs at the sight of me.

Pietro:

I race around [y/n] once or twice until it starts to irritate her. You could see it clearly written on her face―irritation. "Stop, you ass," she warns. Just to test her patience, I run another lap. Things end pretty badly when she flings her arm out and I try to jump. It hits me straight in the crotch. I fall to the ground, curled up into a little ball and near to tears. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry, Pietro," she apologizes. Little does she know that I'll use this as leverage all her life.

Natasha:

I ran across the field with the ball in front of me and [y/n] on my tail. Soccer practice had become a daily ever since she joined a team in school. My legs worked extra speedy today at [y/n] was frustrated. The ball went between my legs and she saw the chance and went for it. Her leg ended up in between my legs. I fell to my knees. Whoever said getting kicked in the vagina doesn't hurt was lying.

Wanda:

[y/n] walked behind me, carrying my bags. "Can we go yet?" She asks impatiently. I simply shake my head no. Her groan bounces around the store walls. Her mood seemed to get more tense by the passing minute. "I'm done," she huffed. And without a warning, [y/n] slammed my bags against my crotch and let go. The bags fell down as I felt pressure in my crotch. "oh god I'm sorry!" She yelled. "It's okay, it didn't hurt," I laughed at her panic.