[↠ Baby Series ↞] Very First Baby Kicks

Your P.O.V.

Tony:

"Are you okay?" Tony asks. An unexpected pressure 'hits' the inside of my stomach. "Oh my god, Tony! It's the baby; it's kicking!" I exclaim while holding his hand against my tummy. He smiles and proceeds to move his hand up and down across my medium-sized belly. "That's ours... We made that, and now it's kicking," he gushed on and on.

Steve:

Though I'm 4 months pregnant, I've yet to feel any movement from Steve & I's first set of twins. Steve sits beside me on the couch. Classical music filled the awkward silence so that we'd just stay there―away from all the chaos in our lives and just... be us.

His hand lay on my stomach, drawing circles with his finger as we spoon. After a second or so, I wince; it wasn't exactly pain but more like dull pressure building up. "{y/n}! I felt that," Steve giggles like a giddy child as do I. "Me too! That was our babies' first kick," I inform.

Steve pulls me in for a kiss, with my belly separating our bodies.

Wanda:

Since Wanda's carrying our child, she had to take a leave of absence since now her body was too big to practically do anything. I am her personal servant/maid/lover nowadays; and soon to be mom to our baby. "{y/n}! Hurry, hurry, hurry!" She yells from inside the bedroom.

Her belly looks tremendously big and she's about to pop anytime this month. It was quite a concern that the baby hadn't made any physical contact with Wanda's belly; Doctor. Jay explained to us that as long as there is a heartbeat, there's nothing to worry about.

I jump onto her bed, causing the mattress to cave in slightly. Her stomach starts to distort, as if something is kicking her from inside. Wanda looks jolly with glee and all I can do is be in shock.

"Oh. My. Gosh!"

Thor:

I walk around with my husband―the king, of course―as we roam the enigmatic parts of Asgard. Walking around with a big belly was not how I planned to visit Thors' world. We both stand at the ledge of a balcony and watch the alluring sunset.

"What are you wondering about, my love?" He asks whilst wrapping his arms around me and placing his hands on my stomach. "Just... About the baby, our future, us," I reply. "Oh! Oh! Our little prince kicked!" He exclaims.

Pietro:

"Do I look fat?" I ask while feeling my small belly filled with 2 babies ready to enter the world. Pietro chuckles, obviously humored by my insecurity.

Before anything else, I feel a kick in my belly. An actual kick. "Ooh, was that a kick, babies?" I ask, directing my question to my belly. "What was that?" Pietro asks, smirking. "Did my little brats hurts mommy?"

Loki:

I sit on my throne as does Loki; we listen to the pleas of mere Asgardians. Being 3 months along, I was showing a lot less than normal so not many people knew their queen's pregnant.

We retreat to our room after a long and tiring day of matters handled by our roles. Our baby boy decided to show some action and we instantly knew he was going to be a daddy's boy; Loki rested his hand upon my stomach and kissed it right before we both felt a whammy sized kick from inside.

Clint:

"Wanna go skinny dipping?" Clint asks, obviously excited to see me naked after being 5 months pregnant, or as he liked to call it―pregoo sauce. I hastily rushed into a bathing suit even though Clint wanted me naked; it would be a while before he could get me naked again. Everyone complained about being horny in their pregnancies but I never really felt it.

"No fair," Clint says whilst pouting like a child. Great, now I'll have 3 children. "Who knows? Maybe you'll see me naked in bed tonight.. Or even rough shower sex," I tease. He blushes at the thought and awkwardly stumbles away.

---

Cold water flung around as Clint splashed me out of fun. "Come play with me, {y/n}..." He dove into the water out of sight. And suddenly―from absolutely no where―he lifted me out like a dolphin. His hands supported me by holding onto my belly which broke into a spontaneous series of kicking. "Looks like they like a little fun," Clint winks.

[ AN: So I didn't do Natasha and Bruce because they're infertile; don't think I forgot about them! Anywho, I sucked at this chapter―mainly because it was really rushed and lacked the amount of details I wanted to put in there. ]