✧ noт all тнaт вad [personal imagine]

Asia's P.O.V.

I paced back and forth, worried for the arrival of Sam. Nowadays, it seemed as if we had grown apart due to his affiliation with the Avengers. I missed having him home every night.

With each passing second, I became more furious. He had promised to be home early so we could spend some time together; and now it was 3 hours past that 'time'.

"Hey, babe. Wake up," Sam whispered into my ear. His brown eyes pulled me in, something I hadn't felt in a long time until now.

"Where were you?" I frantically asked, obviously pissed. "I've been waiting for," I checked my phone for the time,"6 fucking hours!"

Sam gave me a disappointed look. "You knew what it would be like to be with me; but here you are, complaining anyway," he said in a low tone, refusing to meet my eyes. I wouldn't cry, no; but I would defend myself in this fight.

"Do you know what it feels like to let you go almost every single day to what may be your death?! I sit here and worry. That's all I do―worry. Worry at work. Worry at home," I yell at him. "You're in no position to be telling me what I was in for."

Sam walked away from me, pouring himself a glass of scotch in the kitchen. His eyes still refused to look at me. Sam knew he was wrong no matter what his argument might present.!

I walked up to him, wanting him to acknowledge my existence since I seemed to be invisible to him at this moment. "Sam, look at me," I asked of him,"please."

His eyes finally met mine and he said the unforgivable,"Leave me then."

Enraged, I turned to slap him.

Surprisingly, my hand was tightly gripped at my side. Both Sam and I were silent, waiting to see where this would lead.

And it did lead to something.

He held my hand and kissed me. We both moved back, stumbling. His breath smelled of the scotch he just drank.

My body landed on the couch as Sam's did on mine. He unbuttoned my shirt, leaving me in a plain, grey bra.

His lips traveled to my navel, leaving wet kisses trailing down there from my collar bones. I moaned and he took it as a sign to continue.

Sam pulled off my shorts, exposing me in a bra and matching panties. He then pulled off his own shirt, revealing his toned six-pack and licked his lips. I sat up straight only to be pushed back down by Sam. His hands made their way to the lace hem of my panties.

"Mm, Sam," I moaned into our deepening kiss. "Fuck."

His finger eased into my kitty, making me widen my legs. He slowly progressed to 3 fingers, readying my pussy for him.

"Faster," I pleaded,"Please!"

Soon enough, my juices squirted onto his fingers; and me, being the good girl I am, I licked his three fingers clean. Sam unclasped my bra, holding one of my breasts in his hand and leaving hickeys on the other. He came back up to my mouth, giving me a sloppy, hungry kiss.

His jeans were unbuckled already, making it easier for him to pull out his huge member. Sam stroked his cock against my kitty, making me purr.

My chin rested on the crook of his shoulder and I bit down as he caressed my core with the tip.

"Do it already," I demanded; and he complied,

He thrust into me and gradually became faster with each thrust. My bite marks would surely be on his skin for a couple of days if not more.

My nails dug into his back, leaving scratch marks and I didn't feel guilty for even a second. Sam moaned my name and spoke,"Maybe we should fight more often."

I could feel Sam cum inside of me, letting me release as well.

We both rolled off the couch, laughing to ourselves.

"Yeah, it's not all that bad," I said, kissing him before round 2.

[An: for @purplepengunwriter ]