✧ threesome? [personal imagine]

Reader's P.O.V.
*smut*
―――――――――

Though being born way before us, Steve was pretty good at science―despite his old fashioned mindset. In a few hours, the sun would rise; and Steve, Bruce, and I will go home only to be by our lonesome.

"I'm bored. Let's play a game of Truth or Dare," I suggest. Bruce gets an uneasy look on his face. "We all know that doesn't end well," he remarks. Steve is too busy fiddling with a new-age computer to join in on our conversation. His blond hair is ruffled from him running his hand through it a little too much; Bruce's is the same way except his was messier and longer. "Steve," I call out to the Avenger. He looks at me with a puzzled expression as to why I'm not working but dilly-dallying around. "What," Steve asks me.

"Let's play a game of truth and dare." I give him a huge smile out of excitement. "I may be old but don't think we didn't play that game when we were younger," he says. Sure he might have played it but we all know Steve is a little goody-two-shoes to actually do any dares. "You sound like an old man." I giggle to myself. "Come on! I'm bored out of my mind; this will help me regain some energy," I try to convince Steve.

He looks over at Bruce, who throws his hands up in defeat. "Alright, fine. But on one condition," Steve demands. "You get back to work after this." I nod like a little child who is being reprimanded by an authority figure.

"I'll go first," Bruce says. "Truth or Dare, Steve?" Obviously we all know what he would pick. "Truth," Steve answers. "Who is the 'woman of your dreams'?" Bruce asks him. Captain America's cheeks turn red and he starts to stammer. "I... Um. [y/n]," he says in a hasty manner. His answer was barely audible.

I was speechless as well as shocked. It didn't take much time for Bruce to start laughing at Steve's embarrassment. Not so long after, I spoke up. "Okay, Steve, your turn."

"Truth or Dare?" Feeling adventurous and knowing Steve wouldn't dare to give me anything stupid to do―I picked dare. "I dare you to..." He put his finger on his chin and pretended to ponder for a while. "Kiss me."

My stomach felt as if it exploded that very second those two words came out of Steve's mouth. Sure I had a crush on Steve―as well as Bruce―but this was quite new for me, in terms of a first kiss. Bruce watched me for a reaction―which he didn't get, but his eyes did go wide when I closed in on Steve.

His full lips were ready to devour mine; and that's exactly what he did. The kiss was hungry and full of lust. Never would I have ever pegged Steve to be this rough. He wanted control so I submitted and let him take over. With each passing second, it became deeper―until I broke it off.

"Okay, my turn," I stated with a nervous chuckle. "Brucey, truth or dare?"

"Truth," he said.

"You're no fun," I whined like a child. A mischievous smile made its way onto my face. I had the perfect question to make Bruce uncomfortable. "Ever had a threesome?"

His reaction was exactly what I guessed. "I, um, no?" It sounded more like a question than an answer. "Seriously? Have you, Steve?" I asked the blond, buff man who wanted everyone to watch their tongue. A sheepish look came across his face yet Steve didn't answer. I grinned from ear to ear.

"It's not what you think though," Steve quickly defended himself. "I've always thought about one; just never acted upon my one fantasy." He fiddled with his fingers in his lap. That must have been embarrassing to admit. "Well, I can't lie. I have as well. I'm sure almost everyone has," I came to Steve's rescue. Bruce lightened up a bit and nodded.