✧ a vιтal need ғor ѕleep [personal imagine]

Sabrina's P.O.V.

"You didn't do well today," Tony stated. I know I didn't; but that doesn't mean he has to rub it in my face. "Is that all you care about?" I asked him, irked at the very sight of his face. "Yes. You know why? Because you represent Stark Industries!" Knowing fully well that he was right, I remained silent.

"What's wrong?" Becky asked me. "I. Have. Been. Losing. Sleep," I sluggishly replied to her question. Getting the idea, she left my office and I laid my head down, trying to get some rest before my big meeting.

"Wake up," someone spoke from outside my dream. Realizing I was asleep, I gaudily replied,"Huh?! What?! Where?!"

In front of me stood Tony Stark, my boss. Currently wiping off drool and fixating my eyes to the light, I also realized I had a meeting to get to.

"Oh my God! I'm sorry, Tony but this is going to have to wait. I have a meeting to get to," I said before hastily grabbing my things. "Wait," Tony hollered from inside. "That's what I'm here about. You missed it, Sabrina. They left."

He, now, ran his hand through his hair, losing patience for me. A defeated look was across my face, highlighting my bags and dark circles. Tony let out a heavy sigh and turned back to me.

"I can't do this anymore, Sabrina. You're... Fired," Tony whispered. I was his most prized employee; the one who completed almost all deals!

Who would've thought it? I, Sabrina, have been fired by Anthony Edward Stark.

He walked out right past me without another word as I stood there, speechless.

I sat in my pajamas, eating a tub of Ben & Jerry's. Might as well do something to ease my pain and get over the sudden―but expected―loss of my job. This was a sad sight no one would ever want to see yet I was living it.

I was wearing my night suit―which consisted of lace shorts and a grey tank. My hair was messily left down. And I was currently watching a new episode of Supernatural whilst pigging out on ice cream.

The sound of an unexpected, sudden knock echoed throughout my flat. Who could it be at this time? It wasn't my boyfriend because I didn't have one; my parents were at least 1,000 miles away; and all my friends were probably still working or out having fun.

That someone knocked once again.

"Who is it?" I asked from inside, waiting for a response.

Then, the most unforeseen thing happened.

Tony spoke.

"It's me. Mind letting me in?" he asked.

Though ruffled and frenetic, I did what he asked of me.

Tony was dressed in plaid pajama pants, a white t-shirt with his hair ruffled, and no shoes at all. I laughed at the sight, hoping he didn't hear the small snicker.

"What's so funny about your boss showing up to your flat at 10:00 p.m. without any shoes, huh?" he jokingly asked.

Tony then proceeded to invite himself in and got comfy on the couch I was sitting on.

"Supernatural? Nice," he remarked whilst taking the spoon from the tub of ice cream and eating some. "Mm," he licked his lips,"On a scale of 1-10, how depressed were you to have this kind of night?"

God, he was so annoying.

I rolled my eyes then spoke,"Well, you fired me; and now you're at my flat, eating my ice cream and watching my TV show."

He rose and came over to me. "One cannot own a TV show just by watching it; and two, I came because Becky told me about your situation," Tony explained.

Leave it to Becky to spill all your secrets.

"You look adorable in those by the way," Tony complimented me. My cheeks turned a shade of red when it hit me―I'm wearing lace, short, shorts and a tank which showed my bra.

"Shutup," I threatened the middle aged, boyish man. "That was rude," Tony defended himself,"I'm your boss!"

"You fired me."

"Oh."

"Have you tried sleeping pills?" Tony inquired. I nodded. "How about seeing a doctor?" I nodded again. "Mm... What if we took a nap together?" I vigorously shook my head no.

"Why not?" he urged an answer out of me. "Because," I answered. "Because what?"

God, he was also very persistent.

Abruptly, I felt my feet be lifted off the ground and his arms around my body. He was carrying me to bed.

"No one says no to me," Tony said. "Not even you." He smirked in glee, happy that it turned out exactly as he wanted.

I struggled in his grasp, occasionally grunting before he threw me onto the bed.

"I could report you to the authorities for this," I threatened him whilst watching him take his shirt off. "Oh no. Don't do that, please," I pleaded. He did it anyway; and before getting in with me, he turned the lights off so it'd be pitch dark.

"What position do you like?" he asked me.

I froze up and began to crawl away from the bed. "Not like that! Gosh, I meant how you like to cuddle."

I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. It was hard to identify whether it was really loving of him to come help me sleep; or if he was really fucking creepy to seek me out and sleep―in the sense of only sleeping and nothing else―with me against my will.

My head lay against his chest and I hesitantly wrapped my arm around his waist. Tony's in-sync breaths calmed me down enough to close my eyes. He drew little circles on my back, causing me to squirm slightly. This was weird but not completely different of Tony. People usually mistook him for an asshole; but he was sweet and let very few people get close to him.

Not so long after, I felt Tony's hands move up and his lips against my collar bone. It was too pleasurable to stop him and that was my weakness―him.

I faced him and he kissed me deeply as I held onto his hand.

"I want you," I told him; but he only kissed my forehead and pulled me closer.

"I love you," were the last words I heard before falling asleep in Tony's arms.

[An: Sorry it took too long! And I stalked your profile to find out your name, Sabrina ;) sabrinademelo ]