[↠ Baby Series ↞] Kids' Names

Tony:

It was hard not to give into the normal set of names for girls but worth it. You two ended up naming them: Amaryllis, which means "to sparkle" in Greek & Peony, which means "healing" in Greek.

Steve:

Picking a name for 1 kid is hard, so imagine 4 kids! It was a nerve-wracking procedure to find names for your little ones. For the boys, it was: Xander & Camden. Girls: Kahea, which means "heavens call" in Hawaiian & Sift, which means "to praise" in Punjabi.

Bruce:

Since your boys were adopted, they'd been names already. Names: Akoni, which means "brave warrior," Anah, which means "source of all goodness," and Nsedu, which means "of a good character."

Thor:

For the brave and beautiful girl who never backed down from a fight, Artemis. And Ajax for the strong, courageous boy. Both have mythological names due to my obsession with mythology―you're welcome :).

Loki:

Atlas for the strong, next in line, ruler. It's regal and fitting as should be for a future king.

Natasha:

Ava for your Columbian Princess.

Wanda:

Since all of your friends and hers went with outrageous baby names, you two decided to play it safe and name your baby boy: Alex.

Clint:

Since they were twins, it felt right naming them similarly despite gender. You named them: Clarisse & Carter.

Pietro:

2 identical twin girls needed extremely different yet similar names so they wouldn't be classified as the same. You guys decided on Ariella & Ajax, even though it's quite boyish―but fits her personality perfectly.