❥ Nicknames; And Why

Tony:

He likes to call you - "Cherry" for short of Cherry Cocktail. Why? Because you had an unhealthy obsession with that one specific drink; and Tony loved to tease you about it any chance he'd get.

Steve:

He likes to call you - "Kitten." Why? Because it's cute, modern, and rolls off his tongue. He kind of said it one day, and it just stuck.

Bruce:

You are his - "SuperNova." Why? Well, it's a long story involving an explosion and your lack of interest in science.

Thor:

"Love." Thor isn't much for nicknames but you are the love of his life, so it's kind of obvious.

Loki:

"Darling." Such as his brother, he isn't much for nicknames either. It was a classy, non-mushy nickname that he could call you in public and private.

Natasha:

She calls you - "Twinkle Toes" due to an impeccably weird imitation. Why? You were once imitating Natasha fighting all flexible and stuff but ended up crashing into your glass coffee table. Never again did you prance around on your toes to make fun of Natasha.

Wanda:

"Ceridwen." Since you liked to bestow your wisdom upon everyone, she decided to name you after a wise-woman in most tales.

Clint:

"Tootsie." Why? Because it sounded cute and dirty at the same time. Clint wanted you to feel the embarrassment when he'd call you that in public but also hear the "aww's" from surrounding people.

Pietro:

[i bet you all saw this coming] "Slow-Poke." Why? Because he was faster than you and so were your kids.