❥Another Member Flirts With You

Your P.O.V.

Tony:

"Do you see that over there?" Tony asks me. I shake my head, obviously bewildered as to what we're looking at. "You mean Bruce?" Tony snickers as Bruce blushes a deep shade of red. "How could you have not seen him winking at and staring at you? He better watch out; you're mine and mine only," he whispers into my ear.

Steve:

Natasha traces my hand whilst sitting on the floor. The other members―including Steve―pace around, dumbfounded. "Could you stop caressing my lady, please?" Steve asks, annoyed. Natasha bursts out laughing and waves our two hands, intertwined, in the air to tease Steve.

Bruce:

"You look really good in that dress today, {y/n}," Tony compliments me. I smile, overjoyed with the one remark Bruce never gives me. "Stop flirting with my girlfriend, Stark!" I can hear Bruce's voice booming from inside of his lab.

Natasha:

Steve keeps on glancing over at me, turning red each and every time I look back. We all sit, adjoining, on opposite chairs. Since us field agents had to work with the Avengers, Fury thought it was a good time to try trust exercises. "Rogers, {y/l/n} will get holes in her if you keep on staring at her all hot and bothered!" Natasha teases, obviously not taking his staring as a hit to her ego.

Thor | {In his P.O.V.}:

Clint keeps on touching Lady {y/n}'s arm, continuously. What ever so has she done to have him clinging onto her like this? I can hear her giggle at his callow jokes and foolish antics. "Clint, I would appreciate it if you would keep your inner feelings for my lovely {y/n} inside or I'll find a good use for your body," I threaten.

Clint | {In his P.O.V.}:

His long, stringy, blond hair flipping perfectly around in the wind as he tells my {y/n} about his life in Asgard. How can I compare to a literal God? Won't you go away, Thor? Pretty please. She laughs as he holds her hand over the balcony of this ship. "Watch it before I shoot that hand of yours," I threaten.

Wanda:

"You look beautiful today, as usual. I'm surprised my sister does not compliment you much," Pietro remarks. He's got me thinking too. "Thanks; and I don't care much for compliments from her because she's too busy to tell me but I know that she appreciates me." Atleast i've got myself convinced. "Brother dear, what lies are you filling my lovely wife's head with? Go on and run laps around the track or something."

Pietro:

Wanda's hand brushes against my thigh underneath the table. Pietro and I invited her over for dinner since there was no official Avengers missions to do tonight. Just as I thought she'd stop, her hand moves holds onto my arm. "Wanda, get your own," Pietro pouts like a child. "I'm not a toy." Wanda giggles. "We were just messing with you."

[AN: I did not put Loki in here because he's not officially part of the "team." I mean, he *is* a villain.]