✧ spin the bottle [personal imagine]

Starring: Clint, Steve, Pietro, Tony, and Bucky.
Plot: A 'six-some' which starts out from an innocent game of Spin The Bottle.
Requested by: ANON.
Point of View: Yours.

"So, [y/n], you ready?" Steve asked me, reassuring himself more than me that we were about to kiss. He closed his eyes as I came closer and everyone watched with concentration. In a second or two, I swiftly attached my lips to Steve's red, rosy ones.

He moaned throughout the 30-second kiss and I could feel his member since I was sitting on his lap. I could feel Bucky's eyes on me from where he was sitting, refusing to participate.

"Okay, okay, children. Enough," Tony broke us up. "Now, my turn." He spun the bottle, crossing his fingers and doing a silent prayer before opening his eyes.

"Ooh, Tony." I giggled, waiting to see his expression. "Oh, God," the billionaire cursed underneath his breath. His eyes slowly opened, searching for that someone who the bottle landed on.

"Oh, great! I know I'm sexy and no one can resist me but this is out of hand." The bottle had landed on Clint.

Hawkeye made this outlandish face and he turned his head to the side―silently wishing he never agreed to play this game. Tony walked over and placed his hands on Clint's cheek, forcing him to face all of us.

Once their lips touched, my pussy was drenched―turned on by the two of them engaging in such an activity. I bit my lip, containing my moan.

"Well, well, well... Look what we have here―[y/n] can't contain her hormones any longer," Pietro commented, smirking.

I blushed as Tony walked back to sit next to me. He laid his hand on my thigh, a little too close to my crotch. Pietro's eyes never once left my chest, a little too caught up in his fantasy.

"Your turn," Steve urged the other blond.

Pietro spun the bottle, going back to stare at my rack. I sucked on my finger, teasing him on purpose. We both looked down at the bottle, seeing it as no surprise when it landed on me.

"Come to me, babe," he said in a loud voice, showing off. I beckoned him over and he crawled like a good boy should.

By now, all of us―except for Bucky―were drunk, even Steve. When I released Pietro from my hold, Steve's hard on was visible from a mile away. Without saying a word, I laughed, pointing at his crotch.

He instantly covered it with his hands, turning a crimson shade of red. Others would have laughed if it weren't the same situation they were in. Clint backed away, excusing himself to take care of his 'problem'. Tony's hand returned to where it was and Pietro now sat right next to me.

"Fuck, you're so hot," Tony whispered in my ear, biting my earlobe. "I've been waiting forever for this."

Pietro's gruff voice chimed in as well when he saw Steve's poor, ashamed self. "Call him over as well."

Ignoring them both, I crawled over to one of the gentleman in this group, sitting on his lap again. "Don't worry, baby," I assured him,"I'll take nice care of you."

Our lips met again, our soft lips intertwined and not a thought in our heads. A slam of the door came from the hallway and Clint reappeared in front of us. He crouched down, meeting Steve and I.

He grabbed my neck and pulled me on top of him in a horizontal position. Steve left me with a longing look and an excited member in his pans.

"Quit stealing all the fun," Tony stated, walking over with Pietro. The youngest one left wet kisses on my neck, leaving the occasional hickey. Tony unzipped my jeans and pulled them off, exposing me in lace, white panties. Steve left us for Bucky, kissing him passionately as we watched. The newest of us―Bucky―wouldn't be as comfortable with this as he is now if it weren't for his old-age friend. Steve led Bucky over to us, hand-in-hand.

"Come here," I requested of Bucky. He did as I asked and began to remove my top. I sat there, surrounded by 5 men―half naked.

Pietro ran his hands through my hair, pulling me up. Tony kissed my back before removing the constricting bra. Steve wasn't so far behind since he came to suckle on my hard nipples.

I moaned in pleasure and straightened myself out before getting on my knees.

"Pull your pants off," I demanded of Bucky.

I struggled with his belt until his jeans fell off quite easily. His long member sprung out of his boxers, eager to meet my lips and I puckered up.

I spit into my hands, rubbing his cock in a downwards motion. He moaned and grunted in ecstasy. My lips came soon after and Bucky went into 'pleasurable' heaven.

All others watched as I had my way with the innocent one but only one other took action. Steve―unexpectedly―forced his own length into my mouth, which was pretty big, might I add. There were two cocks in my mouth, stretching my lips and making me gag.

In the back, Tony was taking care of himself; Clint and Pietro made their way to me instead. Pietro flipped me upside down and on his stomach.

His long length rammed up my pussy, making me squeal before turning to normal and bouncing up and down.

I moaned as he went deep in me and Clint thrust back and forth into my mouth. Bucky and Steve were helping each other out, stroking and kissing.

I moaned one last time before reaching my climax―just before Pietro's. White, thick, creamy substance sprayed out of us both. Clint's load shot out on my face and I cleaned it up with my finger, swallowing every last bit of it.

The second twin passed me over as if I were a toy to share. In a quick second, I was in Tony's lap.

He stood up with his cock inside of me and backed me up against a wall, thrusting in. I moaned endlessly as his hot, steamy breath blew on my neck. "I'm about to come," Tony warned before releasing inside of me. Men can never last very long―it's a simple fact. I rolled my eyes as he came and let me down. My core throbbed and my legs were sore by now―just after two. If I took anymore, I wouldn't be able to walk.

Steve and Bucky weren't a worry since they were on their knees for each other and pleasuring themselves. Clint, however, was my one, last 'stop'.

"Make this good," I whispered into his ear. He grunted whilst pulling on my hair, doing me from behind―doggy styles. Tony and Pietro stood in front of me, letting their cocks dangle. I grabbed Pietro's, taking it in the mouth. Tony's was satisfied with my hand anyway.

"Fuck," Clint thrust one last time. "Oh, God." I moaned one last time as well before biting down on my lip and releasing Tony & Pietro.

I laid on the floor, out of breath as Clint dressed me. My entire body hurt, unable to move a muscle. Steve and Bucky were done as well, following our pursuit to out of the building. That night, I went home with the guy who almost never gets the girl.