❥ [tw] Hurt

"Hey, babe," I say to Steve through the phone.

He slurs his words; maybe Tony got him drunk. "Heeeery thurr, princess. My best friend ever is drooping me off."

I press the circular, red button on my iPhone's screen and lay back down onto the couch. Soon enough, it takes too long waiting for him and I quietly fall asleep.

✿❀✿

"Fuck!" A loud, familiar voice resonates from the front door. I groggily rub my eyes, squinting to adjust to the amount of light.

A disorientated Steve stands in front of me with a bottle of whiskey in his hand. I check the clock―3:00 a.m. The blonde boyish man sways in front of me as if I didn't exist.

"Steve," I reprimand him,"Why are you home so late?"

"I'm in the mood; lets get it on. Fuck, you look so sexy right now," he says with a smirk.

I fold my arms and walk away from the couch only to be held back. Steve's grip on my arm tightens and he pulls me close to his chest.

"Let's do it." Steve forces a sloppy kiss onto my lips. I try to back away, dumbfounded and not in a very good way either.

I push him away with all my strength and speed walk to our room, terrified of my husband for the first time in my entire life. Steve just follows after me, pinching my butt from time to time.

"Stop," I plead of him. He stares at me with lust in his eyes. Suddenly, I didn't want him home anymore. "Please, please just stop."

Within seconds I'm pinned against the wall and his lips are nibbling on my neck. I writhe in disgust and try to push him off of be but it doesn't work. He stayed glued to my body. Steve's hands make their way to my leggings, tearing them open.

"Stop!" I'm now screaming and tears of betrayal, pain, sorrow, hurt leave tracks down my cheeks. "Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!"

I kick him hard before he gets anything done to me and try to run to the front door. Unfortunately, Steve grabs my leg, causing me to fall down flat on my face.

"You ungrateful little whore," he says to me. I'd rather be yelled obscenities at than be abused like this. I stay silent and pray for myself right now, hoping Steve would forget and go to sleep so I could leave.

He drags me by the arm into the room and throws me on the bed, taking off his shirt. He unbuckles his pants and I can see what's about to happen, my worst nightmare.

"You don't have to do this. Please stop."

Steve ignores me. A sharp sting hits my face and I hiss in pain. His hand had hit my cheek. He hit me, tried to rape me, came home drunk. 'I don't deserve this,' I think to myself.

Gathering my confidence and strength, I kick him one last time and run to the door. This time, I'm lucky.

I manage to escape and make it to the next door neighbors apartment. I bang on his door and scream loudly. Steve doesn't come out at all in an attempt to stop me.

My wide-eyed neighbor opens the door and looks at me as if I were crazy.

"What happened? Are you okay?" She frantically asked. I hyperventilated before answering. "P-please, don't leave me out here," I plead.

She invites me in, handing me a phone to call 911.

"Do you want water or anything?" She kindly asks me. Her children sit on the couch alongside me and look at me with pity. "Please."

I held the glass with both my hands, trying to steady myself. The cops had arrived and were now talking to my neighbor, Shelby. They made their way to me next.

"Now, ma'am, we need a clear explanation of what happened, okay?" The female cop asked me. She placed a hand on mine and I sucked in a breath.

"My husband came home drunk at three in the morning. He was always loving and sweet; I don't know why he'd do this... I said no but he pushed me against the wall and slapped me. I managed to kick him and get away though," I explain.

They soon leave her apartment and I'm left alone, wondering what will happen of the love of my life. Shelby offered me a place to stay so I took her up on that. For tonight, I'll sleep and act like this never happened.

[AN: Someone requested this as a weird fantasy but I couldn't bring myself to write actual rape. Please, please don't ever let anyone get away with this kind of crap if this happened to you or someone you know. It's not your fault; its that disgusting pigs fault, whether it be girl or boy. I love you all 💖]