❥ They listen to Queen B's song & it gets stuck in their head

Tony | His P.O.V.

"We try to fix something; but ya can't fix whatcha don't see."

The voice from [y/n]'s room increases and I'm intrigued at this point. Whoever is singing this song sounds extremely familiar. I crack open the door and [y/n] motions me over.

"Hey," she greets me. "What are you doing here? I thought you had work to do."

I glance at her screen and see a video of the worlds most loved international pop star―Beyoncé.

"Well, her voice tempted me inside this room; and now that we're both here..." I smirk and wink at her in hopes of getting some. "Nope, Stark. Go work first."

⇟⇟⇟

After being banished away by my own wife, I sit alone in my lab. My foot starts to tap and I begin to hum. Seconds later I realize, it's the same exact song [y/n] was listening to.

"Jarvis, play: Pretty Hurts, by Beyoncé," I request of my faithful software.

The melodic beat starts and I find myself singing along at the top of my lungs. Synchronized lip syncing be damned; I'm blaring my tone-deaf voice everywhere.

"Tony," a familiar voice calls out. "Caught it all on tape."

[y/n] stands in the doorway, holding her iPhone and laughing uncontrollably. Afraid that this video might, somehow, leak―I chase after her, ready to exact my revenge.

Steve | His P.O.V.

"When I leave this world, I'll leave no regrets; leave something to remember, so they won't forget," [y/n] sings. Her voice radiates throughout our small, cozy little apartment. A teardrop stains her cheek and I wipe it off with my thumb immediately.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" I ask, pulling her into my arms. The guitar falls to the floor and she clings onto my shirt.

"Nothing, I'm just... remembering my dad," she says to me.

What was a teardrop now turned into a river. Her breathing quivered and slowly, she fell asleep on me.

There we lay, on the couch, just the two of us. Her dad would be so proud of her; she's an amazing young lady.

Without thinking, my mouth begins to move and before I know it, I'm singing the same exact song she was.

"I was here. I lived, I loved. I was here."

I continued, feeling [y/n]'s breath against my chest. She quietly murmured in her sleep, making me chuckle to myself. And no matter what from now on, that song would be our song.

Bruce | Your P.O.V.

I scroll through YouTube, trying to find Queen B's performance at the MTV awards last night. Bruce sits next to me, puzzled and interested in his new, stupid science experiment―refusing to pay attention to me.

"I know when you were little girls, you dreamt of being in my world. Don't forget it, don't forget it. Respect that, bow down, bitches!"

After that part, Bruce's voice becomes apparent in the tune. His voice sounded throughout each verse, knowing all the lyrics somehow.

I shut off the laptop and walk into our living room, leaving Bruce in his little lab. I switch on the TV, bored and a little sleepy. After a little while, my eyes become droopy and I'm no longer awake.

⇟⇟⇟

"Woke up like this―flawless!" A loud voice interrupts my sleep and I'm cranky as heck right now.

Opening my mouth to yell, I find a half naked Bruce―dancing to what looks like Beyoncé on the screen.

"Oh my God, Bruce!" I squeal like a child, overjoyed with the sight thrust upon me. I giggle as hard as I can, my stomach hurting.

"It's not my fault you played my guilty pleasure song, okay?! It was stuck in my head!"

Clint | Your P.O.V.

"If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it, if you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it," Clint sings underneath his breath. His hips sway to the beat of the song, unknown to the fact that I'm standing behind him.

I put my hand over my mouth, trying to contain a snicker. He freezes up for a second, contemplates, and then returns to his singing and dancing. Unable to control myself, I fully bust out laughing.

Clint turns around, crimson red and wide eyed. He puts one hand on his hip and let's go of the ice cream scoop in his hand.

"God damnit," he curses out loud.

[AN: Sorry for not doing all of them :( I couldn't think of something for the rest of the Avengers. Requested by: not_a_girly_girl ]