❥ Why Don't You Love Me H.C.R. [Part 3]

[Wow, this one was requested a lot! It troubles my brain on how to go about Part 3 but for you guys―anything is possible 😘. Um, so this'll be in his p.o.v. and I will add Loki's sex scene on here! Some of these will happen months later, or the very next night, or just then, but in his p.o.v. Also, how lovely you guys are for being such constant readers! I applaud you for that, big time because I always get so bored easily. And with that, I bid you adieu.]

Tony | Months Later - Wedding Day:

"I do," she says softly with the voice of an angel. The priest continues to speak but everything is tuned out to me and only she is visible at the moment. Tears begin to blur my vision. Oh, no, not now. Be a man, Tony. [y/n]'s long, [h/c] hair falls onto her crystal white dress which hugs her body perfectly―emphasizing her curves and hugging all the right parts. "Tony." I feel a nudge. Someone snaps me out of my daydream. When I come back into reality, I find a whole venue of people just staring at us; including [y/n].

"I do," I say in a monotone voice, trying not to let my tears spill out.

"Then you may kiss the Bride."

And with that, I pulled her close to me, where she should always be. A gasp escaped her lips out of surprise and I took advantage of it. My tongue slipped in and our mouths moved back into sync as she regains her balance. After we're done, [y/n] pulls back and roaring cheers and claps could be heard from miles away.

*.*.*[Time Skip]*.*.*

"Yeah, man. She's the one who turned me around and shooed all the VS models away," I joke with some college buddies who were invited just to fill the seats. Laughter spreads around the room. The wine glass in my hand starts to shake because of my quivering. "Okay, Tony. I think you've had enough for today. Let's get you somewhere you can sleep it off," Steve assists me. "I love her, ya know? She's my whole world!" I shout out so all our guests could hear.

Steve | 2 Days Later:

"Maybe this isn't right?" [y/n] says to me. "Jessie's hurt and she was my best friend up until now. You broke off an engagement with her―that's a dick move." I know what happened with Jessie and I wasn't exactly right but it was necessary to be with the one I loved and the one who loved me back. I'm 100% sure that Jessie only "loved" me for my:

title - Captain America.
money - she thinks I get payed a lot because I'm in the Avengers.

"Look, I don't mean to seem cold or anything but I think we both know she was only using me," I fire back. [y/n] quietens. "So why did you look so, very happy?" She asks with sad tone. "I wasn't. I just wanted to show you that I was. Loving you was the hardest thing I've ever done; and I'm Captain America," I chuckle alongside her. "Well, I'm glad we still ended up together because my heart couldn't have taken you being with someone else," [y/n] confesses. "I love you," I say to her; and she says it back to me,"I love you more." A superhero doesn't back down from challenges. "I love you most." She giggles and speaks,"I love you mostest! Hah! I win."

Bruce | Day Of Suicide:

After I left the message on my beloved's phone, it was time. The bottle of pills which stood on the countertop seemed to taunt me. As if saying,"She doesn't love you. What meaning does life have now? Just end it." What would [y/n] think of me, as a coward?

Blue pills, red pills, white pills―doesn't matter. Take enough of them and you're sure to die, whether it be of internal bleeding or "eternal sleep." It was time to do so and end my life; away from all pain. "I love you, [y/n]. Always have and always will," I say to myself before popping mixtures of random pills.

Thor | After Proposal:

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Lady [y/n] exclaims over and over again. Father looks livid and distraught at the sight of my actions. She immediately jumps into my arms as soon as I stand up. Though my actions have betrayed my father, joy and happiness comes over me as her embrace warms me. Mother looks astonished but also secretly proud of me for standing up to my father and following my heart―which I almost never do, at all.

"If you choose to banish me, father, know that I will not leave here exasperated, for [y/n] will be with me," I revolt against my father. He looks stunned at my sudden outburst in front of our most honored guests. And with an exasperated sigh, he changes his facial expression and says,"Very well."

Loki | Current Sex Scene:

[y/n]'s emerald green dress fell to the floor―exposing her bare chest.

She sucked on my bottom lip before I began to move towards her breasts and her moans seemed to pleasure my greed. I clasped onto her breast and lay kisses across her collar bones which lead all the way down to her stomach. "Say my name," I demanded from her. "Say it." Her body seemed to sink into the bed as my weight pressed upon her.

"LLoki!" She screamed. "My lord."

A huge boost to my ego fueled my drive. I moved down to her thighs, leaving kisses on the inside and slowly moving towards her "woman-hood." She gripped onto the sheets, silently begging me to quit the teasing.

I flicked my tongue across her clit, causing her to grab onto my hair. "Loki, please," [y/n] whined like a child. After a sufficient amount of teasing, I decided enough was enough.

"Get up," I ordered. [y/n] stood in front of me, naked. Without a single warning, I slammed her against the nearest wall. [y/n] fumbled with my pants while I left sloppy kisses upon her jawline and down to her neck.

She gaped at my large member as I bent her downwards to please me. [y/n] kissed the tip before leaving a remnant of spit. She takes it into her hands and begins to rub up and down. I moan out of pleasure before gripping onto her hair and bobbing her head back and forth. "Mm," she moaned. Her moans were a huge turn on for me. "My king," [y/n] spoke. After a moment or so, I felt myself release. She cleaned me up with her finger tips, licking her hand.

As she traveled back up, I pinned her against wall once again. She squeaked from under the pressure of my body. "What do you want me to do to you?" I asked. "I want you to make love to me, please, My King."

We ended up on the bed once more. "Please," she pleaded, shivering neath my touch. "Please." Doing what she asked for, I thrust into her. Slow at first but gradually increasing speed. Her nails dug deep into my back and she clung on as if her life were in danger. "Oh, God!" She moaned. "I'm the only one you need in this life," I retorted before burying my face into the crook of her neck. Her release came soon and mine thereafter.

[AN - I'm not doing Natasha, Wanda, Clint, or Pietro because theirs was already "done." Hope you guys enjoyed the smut scene though ;) I suck at those so your guys' response should be interesting.]