❥ Pets

Tony:

A rescue cat; effortless since you both have busy lives to handle & you'd be saving one kitty life at a time. They're easy to leave alone and that was the main reason since you guys did not want a pet who would feel sad when you two left all the time.

Steve:

A German shepherd. What better for the protector of America? Although your shepherd looks like a bad-ass, he's a sweetie in real life. All he really ever wants to do is lick your face but what the bad guys know won't hurt them.

Bruce:

Bruce got you a chameleon. No idea why but you're guessing it has something to do with him wanting to study it.

Thor:

You just got Thor a rag doll kitten for his birthday. It was quite frightening when he held the fragile, tiny thing in his huge, callused hands.

Clint:

After a tiring couple of years to get a license to keep wild birds, you surprised Clint by getting him a hawk. Get it? Hawk Eye.

Pietro:

A sugar glider! You always thought they'd be absolutely adorable and Pietro can't not give in to your adorable pleading face. Eventually you both kept 2 since keeping just 1 would be lonely.

Natasha:

A fox who has been tamed for generations. You thought about Natasha and what animal she would be if she were one. Instantaneously, your mind shouted 'fox.' They were the perfect pair―after you two of course!

Loki:

Regal and better than others' has always been Loki's style, so it was no surprise when he got you a beautiful white horse on your anniversary. She's beautiful and loves carrots!

Wanda:

A bunny; although it poops everywhere, you don't mind having a small animal and neither does Wanda. In fact―it might seem mean―Wanda loves to levitate it when she's bored.