✧ who's this? [personal imagine]

Your P.O.V. | Brother/Sister A.U.

"Hey, babe." My boyfriends―his name is Ryan―voice sounds from over my shoulder. His dirty blond hair tickles my ear as I turn to look at his sea-green eyes. "Hi," I greet before pecking him on the lips.

The bell rings, dismissing us from the very last class of the day. My backpack is already in my hands so we both stand at his locker. "So, what are we doing today?" Ryan asks me in a condescending tone. He's been begging me to introduce him to my older brother―Steve Rogers.

It's not that I didn't want them to meet; but Steve doesn't know I'm dating much less have a boyfriend of 2 and a half years. "Well...," I trail off, avoiding the question. Steve is probably on a mission to God-Knows-Where or at home, waiting for me to arrive. "I have an idea," Ryan chimes in. "How about we go visit older brother Steve?" The smug look on his face irked me to the point of wanting to slap him.

"Or not," I sheepishly suggest. He smiles before kissing my temple. "It's okay, babe. Quit worrying," Ryan comforts me.

"No, it's not me I'm worried about," I answer. "It's you. Usually boys see how buff and 'macho' he is; and then they run away." Ryan laughs. "I don't think you understand, Ry. He's a sweetheart but his appearances are... Um..." Ryan cuts me off with,"I won't run, I'm not one to back away so easily. I promise." If only he knew how many other boys thought of themselves like that before meeting 'Captain America.'

*.*.*[Time Skip]*.*.*

We stand in front of the door of Steve and i's flat. The brown paint chipping off leaves a bad impression as I rattle the golden doorknob. "Well, here goes nothing."

When it opens with a creak, we stand face to face with bright eyed and huge smiling Steve. After seeing who's with me, his smile drops. "Who is this?" He asks me, obviously intrigued. I'll never live this day down, will I? Ugh. Ryan moves forward―ecstatic and unprepared. Steve looks pissed and scary―but that's just his resting bitch face. After catching a glimpse of Steve's facial features, he backs up a couple of inches and pushes me forward.

"Steve, this is Ryan... My, um, uh... Boyfriend," I mumble out a little too fast. A smile forms on the once flat and pouty lips. "Nice to meet you. You must be why [y/n] has seemed so happy after... After the death of our parents," he explains to Ryan. My boyfriend forms a sympathetic look and instantly gets rid of his since he knows I absolutely hate sympathy.

My older brother then turns to face me and completely forgets about Ryan. "Tell me why you didn't inform me of your relationship with him," he asks. Without an answer, I stand there, stuttering and not being able to look him in the eye. "Well, after this, you are grounded. And I'm sorry, Ryan. Come on in. I'd love to meet you! But I'm afraid you won't see much of [y/n] until she's 31."