❥ If S/He Were Your Sibling

Tony:

Would be the pervert who spies on all your friends if they're sleeping over. He would also find humor in irritating you every two seconds. It's not nice having him as a brother but at the end of the day, he'll still kick anyone's ass who messes with you.

Steve:

Is the older brother who scares every potential boyfriend away even though he's a sweetheart. He also likes to give you advice and drop you off at places when you have no ride.

Bruce:

Well, he's your younger brother who has lost his path. When in his dark times, you're always there to guide him. In love, loss, and hatred towards himself―you have been there every step of the way to make him feel safe and loved.

Thor:

Is the overprotective, buff, older brother. You keep him up-to-date with all the new-age stuff and whatnot since he is the equivalent of my grandmother. He, in turn, helps you sneak around in the "palace" and have your freedom.

Loki:

Though very reserved and quiet, he is the younger brother of you and Thor. His temper gets the best of him and you are the only being who has the ability of calming him down. You are the only person he has truly ever loved.

Natasha:

Having her as a younger sister could be considered painful. Not because of how she is, but because of her past. Knowing all these things happened to her and you weren't there to protect her haunted you for every second of your life. She forgave you soon though but you never forgave yourself.

Wanda:

Being the older sibling of the Maximoff twins was stressful. It was days and nights of convincing them to not become "lab-rats." Your parents' deaths weren't meant, they just happened; and they needed to learn how to let go. Being Wanda's sister was hard. She would never talk to you freely because of how high her walls were. It never felt as if you were her sister, it was more like you were her nanny or caretaker.

Clint:

Being his younger sister required someone with a ton of patience. He was a bundle of weird jokes and bad puns alongside training. But thanks to all that, you two were closer than ever. He was more like your best friend than your older brother.

Pietro:

He was more open than Wanda and didn't treat you like a nobody. And always took your opinion into consideration. Talking to him was easy because Pietro listened and wanted to not be "bad" but to have his vengeance. You two would have late night talks, your own inside jokes, and would love to reminisce about your old lives.

[I had no idea how to go about this topic. It was so confusing for me and it was also very hard. I've never done brother/sister au's before. Doing this might have given me a new perspective on how to do more of these but this one definitely sucks a**.]