05 - Swords and Spears

You have been sailing for the past weeks and still no island in sight yet. The food is slowly running out and you need to find an island asap. You have been sailing for a while until you found an island. Bingo!!

You steered your ship toward the docks and left the docks. You were walking endlessly on the island until you found a village up ahead. You were too tired from hunger as you slowly walk towards the village. Your vision has become a blur and then you blacked out.

When you opened your eyes, you got up and saw the boy with green moss hair looking surprised.

???'s POV

Who is she?? He found her lying on the floor unconscious on the outskirts of the village. When he told his sensei about you which took him a few days to get back to the dojo, his sensei told him to lead although regrettably, he took him in the wrong direction so he asked his student where you are instead.

When he found you lying on the ground unconscious, his sensei went back to the village to get help while the kid stay back to watch over you.

Your POV

He didn't answer but stared at you instead. Then he shook his head and shouted, "LISTEN UP. YOU'RE IN SHIMOTSUKI VILLAGE SO IF YOU TRY ANYTHING FUNNY, I'LL-"

"You'll what??"

"I- I'll use my swords to cut you!!"

"Pfft" you snickered.

"It's not funny!! Look, I'm serious that you better not do anything funny in this village!!" the little boy pointed his finger at you while his face reddened. You raised a brow. Why does this feel familiar?? "Sure, sure" you replied, and then the little boy left the room. You looked around and it seems to be a room(?)

"Ah, you must be awake" you turned to see a middle-aged man with medium-round glasses walking into the room with a tray of food. "You must be hungry. Your food is on this tray"

"Thank you" you bowed in thanks.

"May I ask, why are you on the outskirts of the village starving?" he asked.

"I was traveling on a ship alone but I ran out of food supply so I haven't been eating for weeks then I found this island which is how I found the village but I passed out after that" you explained.

"I see. You can stay here in the dojo for a while to regain your strength and energy" he said. "My name is Koushirou and this is my student, Zoro"

"Sorry for the trouble" you apologized.

"It's alright" he smiled and left with Zoro.

Now you're all alone and now that you've been energized, there are things you have to do before you leave the island. One of them is that you have to refill your food supply. After you finished eating your meal, you got up from bed and left the dojo.

While restocking the food, you overheard a commotion, something about a little girl dying. You were curious but shook them away as you shouldn't be too nosy with other people's affairs so you went back to find more food to restock.

After refilling your food supply and putting them in your ship, you decided to go back to the dojo. You walked into the scene to find out that the little girl is the teacher's daughter. You silently pray that she will have a better life in the next one.