21 - Operation: Shark Fin Soup

You were resting in your room at the restaurant and surprisingly, no one has ever used this room ever since you left 8 years ago. You changed your clothes into something comfortable and of course, won't be in the way of the fight since you'll be beating Arlong's ass and looting the Marines.

This is your outfit.

After changing and getting everything ready, you left the room with your spear and your bag on hold, and your hat on your head

After changing and getting everything ready, you left the room with your spear and your bag on hold, and your hat on your head. Unfortunately, you lost your sword cane from the wreck and you don't have time to get a new one so you roll with whatever you have left.

As you walked down the hallways to Sanji's room where Luffy is sleeping, you heard a noise from the distance. You quickly walked over to see a bandaged-up Ghin. He noticed your presence and waved at you. You waved back and peeked into the room to see the bandaged-up Luffy and Sanji.

"Hey . . .those pirates . . ."

"They're gone now thanks to you, chore boy"

They turned to the doorway and spotted the both of you.

"(First Name)!! And Ghin?? What are you still doing here??" Luffy beamed at you then turned to Ghin and asked.

"Right, you were asleep before the news came in" Luffy faced you with a wondering look. "Ghin defected from the Kreig Pirates and would like to join you guys"

"Seriously?!"

"Very" Ghin answered himself. "I'm not going to truly get anything out of life as a pirate if I continued to stay with the Kreig Pirates and I have a feeling that I'll be even better than I was before as a Straw hat Pirate. So . . .will you have me, captain??" Ghin is sincere with every word spoken. He didn't want to be the man he used to be and you're happy.

"Of course!! (First Name) already likes ya so you've got the potential for our crew" He replied proudly.

"I'm glad. I was worried that you wouldn't accept me" Ghin scratches the back of his head nervously.

"Me too. I'm not a part of your crew so I was worried that you wouldn't let him in even if I said that he could" you smiled.

"But aren't you a part of us now??" Luffy said.

There was a pause for a moment. You were shocked, to say the least, that Luffy would say that.

"I never said that I would join, Luffy. I didn't agree to it" you said firmly.

"Then join my crew, (First Name)"

"Sorry but no. I'm already in a tight position with the Marines so I don't want to place a burden on you. Let's not forget that I'm a Shichibukai" you persuaded.

Luffy pouted but reluctantly let it go and turned to Sanji. "So now the pirates are gone, I don't have to do any more lame-o chores, right??" Luffy questioned with a grin.