Update: Character Profile and L.I

Name: (First Name)

Current Age: 26 years old

Height: 7'4

Sexuality: Pansexual or (Insert)

Epithet: "Arsene" "Phantom Theif"

Devil Fruit: None

Haki: Observation Haki (But most of the time, they use their senses)

Bounty: (Will be revealed soon)

Species: Human/Mako Shark

Eye colour: Dark red

Signature Items: Small black steampunk tophat with black goggles, a Chinese spear and a big bag

Skills/ Powers:

- Superhuman strength (From Sakura Haruno)

- Swordsmanship/ Spearmanship (From Maki Zenin)

- Excellent Acupuncture skills

- Expert in disguise, sabotage, stealth

- Shipwright building

Love Interests:

_| |Pirates| |_

- Luffy

"(First Name)!! I'm a man now so is it okay now for me to make you my Queen of Pirates?? I'll share with you some of my meat!!"

- Zoro

"Tch, I lost again. Next time, I won't lose again to you!! Also . . . it's good to see you again after all these years. I- I miss you watching me train back at the dojo and pls don't die on me again like earlier"

- Usopp

"(First Name), although you lost your memories before you met Luffy, you remain strong like a brave warrior and I admire you for that. Is it possible if I can be brave just like you??"

- Nami

"I appreciate your help with my village and your promise. Now I can't believe that these idiots like you as well so you better be prepared!! We're both thieves, aren't we so you better watch out or I'll steal your heart without looking!!"

- Sanji

"(First Name)-koi. I didn't get to thank you for healing me back then thx to that damn geezer for hiding you so don't worry about the food. I will serve you food deserving of a goddess such as yourself"

- Robin

"During the times you play tarot card games with Crocodile, you always ask me to play along with the excuse that it will be more fun with more people to not make me feel lonely. You told me before that even demons deserve love too so does that mean that I can love you??"

- Franky

"(First Name), I like your SUPER crazy ideas for the ships back at Water 7. That sparked the idea that I might add to the Thousand Sunny!! It will be SuPER!!"

- Ghin

"When you saved me from starvation back at the Baratie, I have never felt such kindness before. You even believed that I'm worth travelling in the Grand Line with the crew and I thank you for that. When I found out you were in a coma, I was devastated. I need to grow stronger to repay you the kindness you gave me"