51 - Help behind the Scenes

You were walking through the carts of the Sea train sneakily without letting the government agents notice. Before you went on separate ways, you gave Nami, Iceburg, and Paulie a communication device you made to insert in your ear.

(It's similar to an earpiece but wireless and circular plus not visible enough to be seen)

"Nami, have you found the others yet??" you asked, speaking through the device.

"No, I haven't. I found a note from Sanji saying that he and Ghin have gotten onto the Sea Train and Usopp and some arrogant thug with a ducktail is there" she replied.

You sweatdropped. That thug she's talking about is Franky. The ducktail is enough for you to recognize it. You shrugged. You'll let her figure it out herself.

"Oh, wait. I think I see something . . ." Nami said.

"What is it?? What do you see??" you questioned.

"I see something between the buildings . . .is. . .is that Luffy??"

"You found him??"

"He's stuck between two buildings. That idiot!!"

You could hear some yelling and background noises but you decided to call off and focus on finding Franky and Usopp.

_________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile~

"Robin's got a bounty on her head. No matter where she's taken, she'll see hell beyond that point!! Each moment we sit here talking, she gets closer to the Gates of Justice!! There's no way we can wait until morning!!" Nami yelled.

There was silence for a while as Paulie and Nami stared at each other in the eyes until he spoke up. "If you know that much, I've got only one thing to say. Even if the sea were calm and you were able to sail out, you shouldn't go there. Don't forget that you yourselves are pirates" he continued. "As you said, Enies Lobby is the front door that leads to the World Government's hub. Naturally, battle lines are drawn up taking that into account. No pirate would think to get back crew members taken to that island because it crystal clear what would happen"

Paulie hardened his glare and yelled, "Are you trying to pick a fight with the hub of the World Government?!"

"H-He's right!! You should give up!!" One of the people shouted.

"You can't sail out until morning because of Aqua Laguna!!"

"Even if you go after them, you'll get killed!!"

"There's no chance of you guys surviving!!"

Shouts of protest were heard from the people supporting Paulie's claim while Luffy's eyes were shadowed by his hat.

"Luffy . . ." Nami muttered.

"Then we'll . . ." Luffy got into his fighting stance and declared, "steal a ship and go!!"

A massive wave of water comes crashing in, knocking some of the people behind Paulie out of the ground.

"We're gonna sail out now!!"

Paulie stared with his glare still hardened.

"Our friends are waiting!! Don't stand in our way!!"

"Wha-"

"Does he wanna fight??"

"Boy, that scared me"

Paulie grabbed his ropes, preparing to fight. "Fine. I'll take you on!!

The Lone Spearwoman || One piece[various] x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें