12 - Double Trouble

"Hey, listen, pal, I'm the sous chef in this place. What do you mean you don't need me anymore??" Sanji demands.

"You fight with customers all the time. You flirt with every woman under 50 who walks through here. You cant even cook a decent meal" Zeff retorts. "You're worthless to me than the chum after brunch. That's what I mean"

"So.......uh......." Sanji is at a loss for words. You look up to see the rest of the chefs watching and snickering as Zeff insults Sanji. The blond sous chef takes note that he's being laughed at.

"Oh, and let's not forget how the other cooks avoid you like you were poison" The old chef continues. "So just run off and be a pirate or whatever but get out of this restaurant" Sanji's glare at Zeff hardens.

"That's how it is?? You shoot off at the mouth and expect I'm just going to take it, old man??" Sanji begins to stalk up to the head chef. "I could blow off everything you said, but I won't listen to anyone trash talk my cooking. I'm staying here as a sous chef and that's final!!" He seethes as he grabs Zeff by the collar. "YOU HEAR ME?!"

"What do you think you're doing, grabbing your boss by the collar??" Zeff turned the tables on Sanji and grabbed him by the throat and flung him towards your table. "You ingrate!!"

In a flash, you remove the uneaten and unfinished plates of food before Sanji comes crashing into your table.

"Nice reflexes, (First Name)" Usopp praises as he and Nami clapped. "It was nothing. Can't let delicious food go to waste now, can we??" you replied, grinning. Sanji groans as he slides from the now broken table. "Dumb geezer"

Zeff remains silent.

"Enough with the games. You can try to kick me out but I'm here to stay. I'm not going anywhere, old man. Not till you're dead and gone!!" Sanji shouts.

"Dead?? I still got another 100 years of kicking your ass left in me" Zeff replies without even sparing a glance as he makes his way upstairs. "He's always got to have the last word" Sanji grumbles.

"See, he said it's cool!! Now you can become a pirate!!" Luffy cheers as he pats Sanji on the shoulder.

"SHUT UP!!" he yells in Luffy's face. Sanji then fixes your table and you put back the food you've been trying to balance before you take your seat and finish your meal. Sanji returns with a (Favorite Dessert) and Nami, a glass of colourful sliced-up fruit and pours her a glass of wine.

"My apologies. I hope I can make it up to you and your friend with this (Favorite Dessert) and delightful fruit Macedonia, ma chere perle" he flirts.

You smiled. "Vous etes trop gentil. (Favorite Dessert) just so happened to be my favourite"

"It looks wonderful" Nami comments on her 'apology' from the blond chef.

"Hey, don't forget about us, Mr Casanova!!" Usopp snaps. "We better get some kind of an apology too!!"

Sanji gets onto Usopp's face causing his long nose to bend up a bit. "This tea should be more than enough for you. You should be thanking me"

"What?! Do you want to fight?! You're gonna regret this" Usopp challenges. "Take him out, Zoro!!"

"You take him out" Zoro grumbles, drinking his tea.

Nami claps her hands to gain their attention and starts playing the innocent damsel card. "Stop it. Please don't fight because of me" And Sanji fell for it. Hook, line and sinker. "Of course, my dear"

You snickered and decided to join in the fun. "My, my. Namikan, what's wrong with people fighting over you?? That just shows how pretty you are" you smirked. Nami's face turn red, not expecting that you would flirt with her. As for Sanji, he coos over to you as he said, "I completely agree with you, (First Name)-koi!!"