79 - Tearful Reunion

You slowly adapted to the new member on your ship, the former marine commander Jeshurun, now fugitive. There are times when what happened a couple of weeks ago was all a dream, an illusion but your former subordinate is here so it woke you up at times.

You are nearing Dressrosa so you take your coat and hat to put it on and take your Guandao that was resting on the wall nearby.

"Nyx, are you gonna stay here to guard the ship or follow me? We're going to reunite with some of my old friends and this is the first time they're meeting you" you called out and asked your furry friend.

An excited bark sounded out of Nyx with her tail wagging in excitement, probably thirsting for adventure and some action.

You chuckled and gestured to get ready. While you're on the way to the Control Room, you get a call from your Den Den Mushi in the right pocket of your jeans. You took it out and answered the call.

"Hello, who is this?" you inquired.

"(First Name), my beautiful sister. How are you?" Mikell answered in a cheery tone.

You made a face, already seeing through his trick. "No, not that flattery again. I know you so what do you want?"

He laughed cheekily yet awkwardly and you had a bad feeling about this. "Are you on your way to Dressrosa right now?"

"I'm nearing there" you replied slowly. "Why?"

"I may or may not have accidentally let slip that you're going there so. . ."

But before he could finish his sentence, you were screaming and cursing your brother through the Den Den Mushi and the snail on your end seemed to have numb ears.

"What the fuck were you thinking?! I knew that I shouldn't have entrusted such confidential information to you, you fucking blockhead!!" you cursed.

Mikell winced while Coby sweatdropped wondering what happened in the call with his superior.

"I'm sorry. All I can do left is that a new Admiral will be coming to Dressrosa to look into Straw Hat Luffy and Trafalgar Law's alliance so when the Marines found out about you, the Admiral was given an extra task to find you and ordered me to come along to recognize you" Mikell explained.

It's a shame he couldn't see your face or else he would've seen your death glare.

"What kind of Vice Admiral couldn't keep his mouth shut regarding secrets? You might as well be demoted to Errand Boy"

"Hey, I am competent enough!!" he retorted.

"I am not dealing with this argument again," you said blankly before hanging up the call.

You sighed in frustration as you walked to the Control Room and clasped the steering wheel to control the ship to dock near Dressrosa.

"You okay, captain?" Jeshurun asked as he walked in and noticed your dark look.

You had gotten used to him calling you Captain as if you were forming a crew even though you have no plans on making one. Even though you told him he could call you by your name, he shook his head and said that he couldn't do that so you could only helplessly give up.

"The marines are coming to Dressrosa thanks to a certain someone's loose lips so we have to be more careful from now on. Especially you who is more recognizable to the Marines so I suggest changing your outfit" you explained in a sour mood.

Jeshurun didn't say anything as he nodded and went back to the Men's Guest quarters to change.

__________________________________________________________

The Lone Spearwoman || One piece[various] x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें