52 - Temporary Alliance

At Rocketman, Paulie, Lulu, and Tilestone along with the Franky Family allied since they all have the same goal and enemy.

"I decided to go with you guys. The enemy who took your friend away is also the culprit who tried to kill Iceburg-san. In addition, I want to say many things to them!!" Paulie declared.

"Well, then . . ." Luffy spoke up. "Although we got in fights back in town with both the Franky Family and the Galley-La shipwrights, we're all going after the same enemy now"

Nami looked out the window and was in shock. "This is bad!!"

"I told you, didn't I?? My job ended when the train got on the railway. No one can stop it anymore" Kokoro said.

"Hey, Luffy . . ." Nami called out but was stopped by Luffy when he raised his hand.

"When we have the same goal . . .its senseless to fight separately" Luffy, Zambai, and Paulie clasped their arms together to form a triangle. "Listen, we're comrades. Guys!! Don't let that big wave beat us!! We'll all achieve our goal!! Let's go!!"

"YEAH!!"

Kokoro looked at the front and saw Aqua Laguna coming in fast. "Now guys. Show me what you can do about this wave!!"

"Alright!! Fire all the cannonballs we have at the wave!!" Zambai ordered the Franky Family.

"Nami!!"

Nami heard your voice and answered the comm. "(First Name)!!"

"Please, just call me Arsene for now. Where are you??" you inquired.

"We're on our way to Enies Lobby but there's a huge wave coming our way!!" Nami replied. "Oh, by the way, Paulie is with us right now"

"He is??" you questioned while you called Paulie. "Paulie, are you with the Straw hats??"

He answered the comm. "Yes, we are. We allied with the Straw hats and the Franky Family since we all have the same goal"

"I see. Sanji and Ghin are with me right now. I gave both of them the comms so they should be able to call you. Sanji, Ghin. Can you hear us??" you called the two of them.

"Loud and clear. Nami-san, can you hear me??" Sanji answered.

"Yep, is that you, Sanji??" Nami asked.

"Things are taking worse here" Sanji replied.

"Turn for the worse??" Nami queries.

"It's complicated" Ghin added.

Then suddenly Usopp slip off the top of the cart and tried to get back on.

"Sanji, Ghin, what was that voice?!" Nami heard it from the background. "Hey, what's going on?? Sanji, Ghin!!"

You sweatdropped while Sanji was irked. "Yeah, because of that idiot . . ."

"I-idiot??"

Now Franky was about to fall off the cart.

"Ah!! Again!! What?! What's going on?! Are you okay, guys?? Who's the idiot you're talking about??"

"Never mind that, Nami. We just have extra 2 idiots with us" you shrugged it off and Nami asked you about Robin which you responded that she's not saved yet but is getting there.

"I see . . .Then Robin is still . . ."

"At any rate, it sounds lively over there"

"Say, Sanji, Ghin. I'll tell you the reason for Robin's actions and our current situation, so . . ." Nami became irked by the noises made by Chopper, Chimney and Gonbe so she silenced them. "Listen, guys. I'll tell you everything about the reason for Robin's actions and our current situation. So please listen carefully"