80 - Swapped

Unfortunately, the reunion would have to be cut short as much as you're reluctant to part with them and they stuck to you like hot glue. They wouldn't want to part with you, afraid they might lose you again. You had to have Bartolomeo's help to separate you guys.

What you didn't notice, however, is Bartolomeo's fanatical stare when your back is turned. That would be very weird and creepy if you had found out about it.

The introductions between acquaintances went smoothly including Nyx and Keshurun although Ace, Sabo, and Luffy don't seem to like him for some reason.

"Luffy, will you let me switch places with you? Doflamingo made a big mistake in putting the fruit as a winning prize" you asked.

Luffy nodded as he grinned. "Of course!! It was yours after all. Ace said so!!"

He took off his sloppy disguise and you couldn't help but be a little repulsed so you wondered if you could modify this disguise to make it better on you. But when you stared at it, yeah, you're changing that. You can't spare the thought of telling Luffy how atrocious his disguise is. You know that he won't mind but you rather not dampen the light mood.

"Right, Ace will have to come with me just to keep up with the disguise since you participated with Luffy," you said as you walked to a random empty room to modify the disguise and put it on.

It was by coincidence that you found the materials needed for your disguise. To make this work, you need to cover your female parts although you can't do much about your mutated legs.

It didn't take you much time to finish the disguise for yourself.

Well, this is as much as you can do for now in this short time so you shrugged and put on your helmet and thank the lucky stars that it covers a part of your face but enough to be unrecognizable

Well, this is as much as you can do for now in this short time so you shrugged and put on your helmet and thank the lucky stars that it covers a part of your face but enough to be unrecognizable. You left the room to find your friends and found that Luffy already left, leaving behind Bartolomeo, Sabo, Ace, Nyx, and Keshurun.

"Did Luffy leave by himself again? Because I am not going after him this time" you sighed in exasperation.

"Don't worry about him. You know he'll be fine" Ace waved it off.

You deadpanned and turned to your two companions. "Both of you go ahead and help Luffy out any way you can"

Nyx barked in response and Keshurun nodded as he jumped onto her back and they ran to the escape route to chase after Luffy.

Everyone's ears perked up when they heard the announcer announce the final round of the competition.

"I guess that's your cue, (First Name). It was nice meeting you again and glad that you're alive" Sabo smiled.

You smiled back and gestured for Ace to follow you back to the arena to fight for your fruit. You grinned widely.

Guess it wouldn't hurt to stretch your legs for a while, right?

Author's note: I'm crying. This chapter could've been so much better but my writer's block just came and hit with a deadlock so I had no choice but to stop it here. I'm sorry for such a short chapter, guys.