59 - Stopping the Buster Call

"You dumbass!!"

Spandam and Robin turned to the voice and were shocked that you were there and following them.

"A-Arsene??" Robin muttered.

"Wha-What are you doing here?! And how long have you been following us?! Didn't Lucci say that the child and her pet followed us here?! Don't tell me that he hid it on purpose?!" Spandam panicked, enraged that Lucci didn't tell him this.

"Does that even matter right now?! Do you even realize what you had just done?! Now the whole island will be razed to the ground!! They don't care if it's your people or the island!! As long as the Buster Call is activated, battleships will come and kill millions of lives with just a single attack!!"

Then he started monologuing again. I swear he's getting even more annoying. Should I beat him up?!

You huffed. "Whatever. What's done is done and there's nothing we could do about it"

"That's right. Even the Warlord agrees that it is impossible thanks to the Buster Call-"

"I'm not done speaking, asshole" you glared at him and he whimpered. "What I'm about to say is that I will stop the Buster Call myself"

Robin's eyes widened. "You can't!! Even if you're strong . . .it's impossible for you to stop the Buster Call!!"

"Robin-ah . . ."

Robin flinched. You gave her a small smile. "The pirates stepped foot into this island despite knowing what will happen to them and they made it this far so there's always a first for everything. Have some faith in me, just like how you have faith in Luffy"

You went in front of him and elbowed him in his abdomen. Spandam screamed in pain.

You grabbed Robin's shoulders and prepared to jump

You grabbed Robin's shoulders and prepared to jump. "Hold on!!"

You jumped up and broke through the ceilings until you reached the top of the building. You turned on the comm. "Guys, you don't have to worry about Robin. I got her and she's safe"

You could hear sounds of relief from them. "However, it's not completely over yet. You already defeated all of them, right?? You guys should escape while I . . ."

". . .Deal with the Buster Call"

You heard gasps from the comms. Yeah, you saw this coming so let's hear it.

"Are you crazy?! Do you even understand what you're saying right now?!" Nami protested.

"No matter how strong you are, you can never beat the Buster Call!!"

"You idiot!! Don't do something so reckless!!"

"Even a Warlord can't defeat the Buster Call so draw back!!"

"You should escape with us!!"

"(FIRST NAME)!!"

You flinched and the noises all quietened down. The loud voice was from Luffy.