55 - Operation Disembarkation

You have already reached Enies Lobby, the nightless island. It was that one place that you would very much want to avoid but now you had no choice but to step foot into that place again. You already reunited with Luffy and the others when the island was in sight. Everyone prepared their weapons to get ready to engage in a battle.

Usopp introduced himself to the others as Sogeking but only Luffy and Chopper believed his disguise while the others didn't.

"Hey, that's Usopp," Zoro said.

"Usopp . . .Im glad he was okay"

"That's the long nose who marched into the Franky House"

"That's the long nose who got caught with Bro"

"Yeah"

"That's one of the guys I met at Shift Station"

Sanji explained to the others about the government using Robin's childhood fears against her. He said he's not trying to make excuses to not save Robin. But even if they march into the enemy's territory, it doesn't necessarily mean that she'll let you help her. Luffy was pissed and yelled out, saying that it doesn't matter, and blamed Robin but Nami hit him on the head for saying that. He replied that he will everything to rescue her and beat every one of them also adding that he got new moves to try out.

"Okay, guys. You remembered the plan, right?? This will be brief to remind you again. We only have a little over 60 people so since the Straw hats are the strongest out of all of us excluding me, they will only go after CP9 and avoid unnecessary fights while the others will deal with the small fries. If by chance, they activate the Buster Call, I will be the last resort to stop them. I will take responsibility for the mess you made and the damage I caused" you reminded them as you pointed at the drawing of the layout Paulie drew.

"Okay, I got it" Luffy replied. "And be careful"

You smirked. "Thanks, Goma but don't worry too much about me"

"Okay, guys!! We're now at the front of the island!! Take a good look at the sky behind Enies Lobby. Those are the Gates of Justice" Kokoro said.

Everyone except you gasped at the size of the gates as Kokoro explained to them that they never open fully as they only open a little to let the ships pass through and behind it was filled with large Sea Kings just like the Calm Belt.

Everyone is ready to go and prepare to go along with your plan. However, you felt like someone is missing. Chopper noticed it as well and looked around.

"Hm?? Where's Luffy??" Chopper asked.

"What?? He was right here up until now" Nami replied, confused.

It took you a moment to realize where he might be and turned around in shock. Luffy launched himself at the fence from the car.

"WHAT?!"

"Why the hell is he doing things on his own?!" Paulie exclaimed, annoyed.

"That man doesn't have a clue about the plan at all!!" Zambai added.

Nami slumped to the floor. "That was a waste . . ."

"He said he got it, didn't he??" Sanji asked in irritation.

"It probably went through his ear but went out from the other ear" Ghin remarked, sighing.

"He's not the type who can wait five minutes," Usopp said.

"We should've known . . ." Zoro muttered.

You pinched the bridge of your nose in frustration. "I just went through with it not long ago and he could've just asked if he doesn't get it . . ." you sighed. "You guys continue with the plan for now. I'll go and watch over Luffy if things go wrong"