19 - Not on my watch

Announcement: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH, I DID NOT EXPECT TO GET 10.8K VIEWS. I FEEL LIKE I'VE FINALLY BEEN RECOGNISED!! Thank you guys so much that I didn't think I would get this far without you!! As a thank you gift, you will get an extra episode after this of the povs of the straw hats before they reunited with our dear reader at the Baratie and other people without giving any major spoilers. Now onto the continuation of the story!!

Everything went into slow motion as the gas bomb approached the Baratie. During those few seconds, you witnessed Ghin throw the mask given to him by Luffy back at the rubber boy and is now forcefully holding down the second mask onto Sanji's face.

That dumbass!! He's willing to give up his own life for that pathetic excuse of the captain who is ready to kill his loyal crewmate without a heartbeat!!

You got ready as the bomb made contact with the restaurant with a thick cloud of purple smoke gas begins to spread throughout the vicinity. You have to be quick to pull this off. You exhaled all the air out of you before you could inhale deeply, sucking up all the poison into your mouth.

Once all the gas is cleared, you panted for air as you sucked it all in one breath. The poison turned out to be a weak one so it's good that it's not lethal. As you panted, you smirked at Kreig's shock and unhappiness at his most deadly weapon being rendered useless.

"Pant . . .pant . . .Surprise?? You should be"

"My MH-5 gas!! What did you do with it?!"

You covered your mouth and let out a big burp. "I ate it. What do you think I did??" you said nonchalantly.

Everyone looked at you in shock with their eyes bursting out of their sockets. "YOU DID WHAT?!"

"What?? I can eat it even in liquid or solid form. Plus my blood is poisonous if you think about it. Anyways, that aside. Be glad I didn't kill you from the start. A fast death would be too easy for someone like you. I should have done so 8 years ago if it weren't for one of your crew who asked me to spare his life in exchange for the map of the Grand Line" you snickered.

A look of realisation is written on Don Kreig's face. "No, don't tell me it was . . ."

You laughed. "That's right. I was the thief who stole the map of the Grand Line 8 years ago and now we meet again. What a sad twist of fate you have. I could have killed you on the spot right here . . .right now" your face darkened and Kreig pirates shivered in their spines in fear.

"One of your crew, who never asked anything of you probably his entire time working under you, decided to grow a fucking backbone and go against you for once. You'd go as far as to kill the most loyal man on your crew. You don't deserve a man like Ghin. He would've been better off with another crew" you snarled.

"Oh?! Then what crew would possibly take him in now??"

"The Straw hats would!!"

Ghin is shocked at your declaration.

"I may not have known the crew for very long but I can tell that they'll be able to achieve something big. Big enough that will shake the whole pirate world!!" you grinned.

"You'd want a snivelling, lowlife who came out of the gutter??"

"At least he had more honour than a bastard like you. He would've been under the effects of the poison if I didn't do anything and you would laugh at him like he was dirt"