36 - Dominance Battle

Warning: 

- Sexual themes

- Heavy swearing

- Poor writing (Maybe)

- Degrading (?)

I'm going to cry a river if this becomes shit. Wish me luck yall.

_______________________________________________________________

Crocodile took off his cigar and kissed you roughly. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss while you kissed back to keep him in place. Both your tongues battle for domination and you were going easy on him to let him have the fun of dominating you.

Just as he thought he won, you fully stuck out your long tongue to dominate his mouth which surprised him. He fought back but you won obviously. Your wet tongue explored his cave and sadly, you both have to break the kiss since you both needed oxygen.

"Fuck . . .I didn't take you for a dominant type" Crocodile groaned while panting.

You smirked with your tongue still out with a trail of saliva. "There are things you don't know about me, Crocodile~"

Your smirk grew wider showing your sharp teeth when you felt your crotch being poked with the prominent bulge in his pants.

Crocodile looked away and you could see his ears were tinted red. He then turned back to you and growled.

"Who do you think you are to take charge of??"

You clicked your tongue and grabbed a handful of his hair as you brought him closer, "And who do you think you are to order me around?"

He scowled. He had never thought that he would see this side of you and he like it but he would never admit it out loud. He lifted your chin with his hook with an air of arrogance to show that you're not the one in the lead.

You moved his hook away with a small part of your strength and slowly got on your knees, purposely grinding his cock causing Crocodile to give a small groan. Your hand is still gripping the hook while you use your other hand to unbuckle his belt.

"Can't you hurry up??"

"Why should I? It can't be helped but I would love to see you squirm. Now that would be thrilling" you smirked.

Shit, with this side of you, he doesn't think that he can keep putting up his walls any longer. Moreover, your dark crimson eyes are what bothered him the most. It's like they stare down into your soul and hypnotize you to succumb to their will. And fuck, if only he didn't have a reputation to uphold as a fearsome Shichibukai and leader of Baroque Works, he would have allowed you to take the lead willingly.

You can see how frustrated he looked with the blush on his ears getting darker and you chuckled as you finished unbuckling his belt and pulled down his pants and boxers, revealing his large cock. You hummed and gave him small strokes at the tip, causing it to twitch.

You chuckled while he glared at you boring holes into you. Without warning, he tensed up when you wrapped your hand around his cock and began pulling up and down. His hips stuttered while gripping the armrests of the chair, almost breaking them.

"You like that, you shithead?" you grinned.

Crocodile sputtered an answer and groaned as you started to increase your pace. He looked down, revealing your half-lidded eyes and a smile that looked intimidating.

 He looked down, revealing your half-lidded eyes and a smile that looked intimidating

He was about to reach his climax when you suddenly stopped. Precum leaking all over his cock.

"Why did you stop?" he growled.

You placed your chin on your palm as you hummed. "Hmm, I wonder why. If you want me to continue, just beg for it. It's that simple"

"Like hell, I will"

"Then you won't be able to cum then. Isn't this plain torture for you? I won't help you until you beg"

You massaged his cock, purposely swirling your finger around the slit and rubbing it as precum started dripping out.

"Fuck . . ." he cursed under his breath then he mumbled something.

"Hm? What did you say? I can't hear you"

"I said . . .please, fuck me"

You grinned. "As you wish~ Since you've asked so nicely, I decided to give you a little reward"

You stood up and leaned closer to him as you wrapped your hand around his cock in one hand while the other grazed the fabric of his suit, feeling his hardened nipples.

You smirked and your eyes turned crescents. "You've gone hard because of this? You really love the temporary torture, don't you, fucker?"

Crocodile didn't reply. He could growl in response but you could see a trace of red heat on his face. You could only chuckle and shook your head.

You forcibly ripped open his suit and placed your free hand on his bare body, giving him the shivers. You started pinching and twisting his nipple as he grunted and groaned, trying not to let out a moan of pleasure to not let you know that he liked it.

You hummed in satisfaction and started multitasking. You tilted your head to kiss him passionately while you get your hands to do their work. One of your hands is pumping his cock while your other hand is twisting and flicking his hardened nipple.

Damn, he doesn't know what to feel right now. The walls around him started to crumble and he couldn't hold it back anymore.

Crocodile muffled a moan into your kiss as he came roughly onto your hand. Both of you separated the kiss and panted for air.

You smirked at his reaction and teased. "So you do have a soft spot. Oh, how the great Desert King has fallen~"

He was still catching his breath so he couldn't find the time to rebuke right away. A line of drool has worked itself from Crocodile's mouth.

You chuckled as you separated yourself from him. "You should go and clean yourself up"

Crocodile glared at you for a while and then huffed at your satisfied look.

"Next time, I will take the lead" he growled.

You smirked. "You sure about that? I think it will be the opposite"

Author's note: Uhm, how was the smut?? I hope it's good cuz this is the first time I'm doing this . . .

And I think this is crap and doesn't seem good to me . . .

Edit: After reading so many smutfics, don't ask why. I finally improve my writing on this kind of thing. By the way, I just realized that this book had a year anniversary coming soon!! Man, I've come a long way to go. I pat myself on the back.

Edited: 04/03/2023