68 - Marineford War

Before you reached Marineford, you changed your clothes again and put on your face mask. This time you decided to leave your bag behind at the ship.

Your new outfit (Yes, might as well die in that style. The hat is optional)

Your new face mask (Replace blue eyes with red)

When you docked there, you already missed the meeting so you went to where the gallows Ace will be executed

When you docked there, you already missed the meeting so you went to where the gallows Ace will be executed. You sat next to him but far enough so that Sengoku won't be suspicious while waiting for Whitebeard to arrive.

"You caused quite a stir, didn't you, little fireball?" you muttered.

Ace turned to you, shocked that you were here. "(Fir-), Arsene . . .what are you doing here?"

"Isn't that obvious?" you continued staring at the open ocean. "I'm a Warlord and I have to be present here to fight Whitebeard . . ."

He didn't say anything. Instead, he stared at you for a few moments before returning to the open sea.

_____________________________________________________________

He finally arrived at the battlefield and Sengoku revealed Ace's parents to the world. . .

Then he started to use his devil fruit to create a tsunami. You just sat there and watched with a neutral look and half-lidded eyes.

"Seaquake?! He can even make oceans shake?!" Sengoku said. While this was all happening, Ace was struggling with himself as he had never wanted this to happen.

"You're lying!! Don't be ridiculous!! You tried to stop me back then but I . . ." Ace shouted but Whitebeard cut him off.

"I told you to go. I told him to go. Ain't that right, Marco?" Whitebeard asked.

"Yeah, I heard it too. We sent you into a lot of trouble, huh, Ace? This entire ocean should know what happens when someone harms one of our crewmates" Marco said.

"You're an idiot to think that we should sit by and let you be executed, Ace" Thatch added.

"Anyone who hurts you won't be allowed to live, Ace!!"