08 - Conomi Islands

A month had passed after Shanks and his crew left the island, and you have been enjoying your free time with most things. You were swimming underwater in the ocean with your new form, befriending the marine creatures and exploring parts of the ocean. You even managed to dig up some of the treasure and berries from sunken ships.

Great, you got at least worth 10 million berries from sunken ships you have salvaged.

After washing up, you changed into your new clothes for your next journey.

Your new outfit

________________________________________________

You have been sailing for a few days and you need to restock your supplies again before you could sail to the Grand line. You heard about this from Shanks, plus you need a map to get there. You're lucky that you learned the basics of navigation beforehand.

You need a lot of food cuz you just realized that because of your form, you digest food very quickly. What a strong metabolism, not a good advantage. You found an island not far from where you are so you steer the course.

After docking at a beach far from the docks, you hop out of your boat and strolled around town to restock your supplies. As you walk around, you could feel the stares from the villagers. You ignored the stares and started shopping.

After shopping, you decided to take the stuff back to your boat but then something bumped into you as the stuff you're carrying is in the way, making you fall to the ground along with it.

"I-I'm sorry!!"

You looked to see a little girl with short orange hair, wearing a light and dark green dress and orange sandals helping to pick up your stuff on the ground.

"It's okay. It was my fault for not looking" you reassured her.

When she looked at you, her eyes widened with small pink on her cheeks.