42 - The End of the Civil War

When Crocodile and Ms. All Sunday left and were out of sight, Luffy stupidly kept banging onto the seastone bars to break free, but it was futile. When everything is clear, you left your hiding spot from the ceiling and land inside the room.

"(First Name)!! What are you doing here??" Nami shouted.

"Setting you free obviously. What other reason do you think??" you replied calmly.

"And how exactly can you free us?!" Usopp questioned while panicking.

You placed your thumb and index fingers on your chin in a thinking manner. "I was thinking of breaking the seastone bars with my strength but it might create more damage to the walls causing more water to get in because we have some devil fruit users here" you were eyeing Luffy and Smoker.

You went over to the lock of the cage and checked it out. You clicked your tongue and said, "Of course, he had to make the lock complex and intricate. Seems lockpicking the cage door is out of the question. Even with my lockpicking skills"

Trying to assess the situation, you scanned the room with dilated pupils. Your gaze was drawn to the underwater chamber through the trapdoor. You walked over and peeked down the hole. Your eyes lit up when you saw the key floating near the bottom of the enclosure but were replaced with a frown when you saw multiple crocodiles surrounding it. It seems that the key is the best shot but at the back of your mind, you know it is not as simple as you think. You shook off that feeling and concentrated on the key underwater.

Normally, a normal person would be worried but you're not worried. Why?? Simple, you're not exactly human and you're fortunate to have a beast form related to the water.

You looked back at the cage seeing the expectant and still fuming crew inside of it with worried looks on their faces.

"Wait . . .what are you doing??"

You smiled at them before you jumped headfirst into the water and shifted to your animal form.

Reminder: You have 4 forms as a beastwoman. Human, hybrid, mermaid, and animal. Yes, I think I didn't mention the fourth one but I decided to add that now so pretend you didn't notice.

Human - Passive use most of the time with shark teeth and gills

Hybrid - Not much change besides the shark tail while your feet are still there

Mermaid - Slight change. Your tail replaces your feet so you're immobile on land

Animal - A lot of differences. You completely turn into a Mako shark with no human features which makes you vulnerable in terms of strength. You can shrink to a smaller size, the baby version of the Mako shark.

The animal form helps you blend in as an animal however the main problem is that you cant grab the key if you don't have any hands to hold it. As you expected, the crocodiles charged at you to attack since you're a different species but you swiftly dodged them since you don't have much time before the water fills up the room. Thanks to your natural speed as a Mako shark, you managed to reach the key in sight, floating centimeters above a wooden table.

Since you got no hands, you decide to use your mouth without accidentally swallowing it. But before you could grab it, you were bitten on the side by one of the crocodiles. You winced in pain and swam at full speed toward to glass to hit the crocodile. It growled in pain as it lets go of its grip and sank to the bottom of the chamber, unconscious.