45 - Not so secret anymore, eh??

You were on Doflamingo's ship, playing poker with baby-5, Trebol, diamante, and gladius.

"How the hell do you keep winning, Arsene??" diamante asked as he was getting frustrated.

"Yeah, are you cheating??" gladius questioned.

"My, my~ How can you just accuse me like that?? Is it my fault that I'm so good at playing poker??" you said while placing your hand on your chest. "I can't with these brats"

At this point, Gladius was growing veins and tick marks on his head as he was starting to get annoyed. "I'M OLDER THAN YOU, ARSENE AND STOP BEING SO COCKY!!"

"Not my fault you're a sore loser" you snickered with a scoff.

While the three of you were laughing very hard, Doflamingo was just looking at the situation in amusement.

You are wearing this while your face mask is still the same as in the previous chapter.

It was already dark and you went to where Doflamigo is. "Where is the room I'm gonna stay at??" he led you to the room you'll be staying in.

The room is quite big and luxurious but you are too tired to deal with shit so you fell asleep on the bed but not before you took off your mask. You stopped when Doflamingo was watching you from afar with his usual grin.

You sighed. "Of course, I haven't forgotten my end of the deal. I'll show you. Just promise not to tell anyone about it"

He nodded in response. You closed your eyes and pulled out the face mask revealing your real face. He was awestruck by your face. You were even more gorgeous than those masks you wear. He would prefer you to not hide your face around him but what he was more awestruck is your eyes. They look like rubies that shine reflectively in the moonlight.

 They look like rubies that shine reflectively in the moonlight

"Satisfied??"

"You look even more beautiful. Fufufufu~ Why do you hide your beautiful face??"

"I just don't want any marines on my back and I like it that way" you responded.

And the next thing you knew, you were pinned down on the bed by Doflamingo. "You look so beautiful, fufufufu~," he said as you raised a brow.

Now, don't get you wrong. This is the first time you have been pinned on the bed instead of the opposite except for your first time. However, you are not allowing that to happen on your watch so you twist your body around as the both of you switched positions.

"Ora~ Sorry about that but I'm not the type to be dominated in bed" you smirked.

Then you smiled close-eyed. "I had a feeling that this room isn't my room but I was too tired to deal with it earlier so I'll be taking this chance to leave. See you later, Doffy" you patted his head out of habit and got out of the room but stopped at the door.

"Oh, and by the way," you turned to Doflamingo when he snapped out of his daze. "You can call me, (First Name) when we're alone. That's my real name" you grinned then left the room.

There was silence then he chuckled. "Fufufufu~ (First Name). That's a beautiful name befitting of beauty like you"

.

.

.

.

The next morning, you decided to reveal yourself to the rest and their jaws dropped to the ground, shocked. They promised not to tell anyone about your identity.

Throughout the whole journey to Water 7, Doflamingo has been by your side. He even forced you to sit on his lap but you don't mind since you're already grown used to his antics.

"Can you let me hang out with the others??" you asked.

"No" he quickly responded.

"Eh. Why??"

"You're gonna leave once we reached Water 7, right??" he inquired.

"Yea . . .and??" What does that get to do with it??

"So, I wanna spend time with you as much as I can"

"You know I could just give you my den den mushi but I know that you won't give up till I give in"

"Fufufufu~ Exactly"

You sighed. "Just don't bother me while I'm sleeping" then you fell asleep with your back on his bare chest. He wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged your sleeping form, resting his face on the crook of your neck.

There are times when you sleep out of nowhere which scares Baby-5 and Doflamingo is already used to your sleep attacks.

(Kind of like Ace but a bit different)

Author's note: I don't know what else to add or write so I'll just end it here. Anyway, I checked the story arcs and it seems we are reaching the Water 7 Saga soon. Just 2 more Sagas and I can finally get to Marineford. I was very excited to write that