49 - CP9 and Betrayals

You reached the Galley-La company however, you're a little too late. CP9 already started making their move. You moved to a different rooftop to find Iceburg. Then you found Iceburg with the bear-masked agent and Robin.

You ran a few steps back, then you ran at full speed as you jumped through the window and crashed it in the process. You heard a gunshot and time went in slow motion as the bullet went flying close to your face.

You quickly reached your hand out and grabbed the bullet just in time before it reaches you.

(Tch, Wattpad didn't let me upload the gif when Maki caught the bullet so have this instead)

Everyone looked shocked. You just appeared out of nowhere and managed to catch a bullet in seconds. "Who are you?! Show yourself!!" the bear-masked agent shouted.

You huffed as you crossed your arms. "Who am I is none of your business. What do you think you're trying to do, CP9??"

The agent was taken aback. "H-how did you know our organization?!"

You smirked sinisterly. "Who do you think has most of the information related to the World Government?? I better watch out if I were you"

"N-no way . . ." he took a few steps back. "What are you doing here, Arsene?!"

Iceburg looked at you, shocked. What is one of the Shichibukai doing here in Water 7?? For what purpose??

"I'm here doing my own business until I found out that the assassins from the World Government are here, planning to take something that is in possession here" you stated. You can't reveal that Iceburg is one of your acquaintances or else he will get in trouble too. "Seriously, why did I have to bump into you??" you pointed lazily.

"W-whatever!! That was just a warning shot just now!! Iceburg is alive for only two reasons. One is to tell his side of the story of the assassination plot and the other is to find an important document: the blueprints of the ship" he revealed. "Knowing that his life is in danger, he will pass it down to his most trusted"

Iceburg realized that it was all a trap. He looked up. "Arsene, Paulie is in trouble. He has the documents!!"

"Robin, I'll go and deal with the people just outside the door, and if the blueprints are retrieved, then you'll have to kill Iceburg. Once he's gone, Paulie will be gone as well and the blame will still be placed on the Straw hats" then he went out through the door he had made.

Inside, you watched silently with wary eyes at Robin who is also being cautious.

"I'm surprised you figured it out so quickly but it is expected with your strong intelligence network, Arsene . . ." Robin spoke up. "Or should I say . . .(First Name)??"

Iceburg's eyes widened in shock while you huffed with your arms crossed. "You only revealed my real name when that agent is not around. Was that supposed to taunt me?? Because it's not working"

She raised her hands in a surrendering manner. "I have no intention of doing that. I just need Iceburg to hand over the blueprints and be on our way"

"I highly doubt that. You will kill Iceburg and Paulie because they knew about the blueprints"

"You're a Shichibukai. You know that you can't interfere with the World Government matters"

"While I may be a Shichibukai, that doesn't mean I will follow their orders. Let's not forget that I'm a pirate so who's to say that I follow the law?? You're a criminal as well so why are you helping them??"

"That's none of your concern. I will need to retrieve the blueprints"

Iceburg pulls out a gun while Robin responds by pulling out multiple guns with her devil fruit. You placed your hand on Wakashi and Takame, preparing for a fight.

________________________________________________________________

(We're gonna skip this)

Iceburg was now surrounded by the rest of the CP9 members and they revealed themselves just as you had known. It is also a good thing they don't know your presence yet because you are currently on the ceiling, gripping through the holes that you had made to grip onto the other side. Surprisingly, Robin hadn't revealed you to them yet.

"Where are the real blueprints of the ancient weapon, Pluton" Lucci demanded. He then explained everything about their organizations and their plans for the ancient weapon, Pluton.

Iceburg responded with mistrust towards the government as he knows human nature. You silently heaved a sigh of relief. You were glad that there are still people against the government. Your voice hitched when Lucci kicked Iceburg in the face for still acting like his boss. Kaku went to check on his pulse to tell them if it was true.

And it turns out that their theory is true according to Iceburg's quickened pulse. Your eyebrows furrowed at this development.

Then all of a sudden, both Luffy and Zoro crashed through the walls of the room.

"WHERE IS ROBIN?!" they both yelled.

You, Zoro, and Robin are surprised while Lucci showed annoyance.

"Oh, I found Robin!!"

"Where have you been?!" Zoro shouted.

Then Chopper came in, expressing his joy at seeing Robin again while Nami and Paulie came in after, asking what the hell is going on. Luffy noticed you as he looked up.

"Arsene, what are you doing up there?? You look weird hanging on the ceiling!!" Luffy laughed.

Your lips quivered, ticked that Luffy revealed you so you sighed and landed on the ground, shocking the CP9 members. Zoro smacked Luffy in the head.

"You idiot. She was hiding from them. What else do you think she's doing??"

Luffy made an 'o' expression as you internally facepalmed.

"Arsene . . .Are you defying the World Government??"

You smirked. "Aren't I already doing it?? I'm a pirate, Lucci. You can't expect me to follow orders to their tyranny. However, it's not what you think it is" you looked over at the Straw hats. "You see, I'm planning on turning them to the Marines but you just happen to get in the way so I did what I have to do"

The Straw hats looked at you in shock. What did you just say?? Turn them in?? But it clicked to some of them as they realized what you're trying to do . . .

Lucci narrowed his eyes. "I don't believe you"

You grinned. "You are right about that as I came here on personal business so don't try and get in my way" you gripped the hilt of Wakashi and Takame.

The other CP9 members got into a fighting stance, preparing to attack. However, it didn't attack them. Instead, they are met with a double slash of wind which sends each of them flying.

You walked to the window but not before turning to the Straw hats. "Kick their asses for me, guys" you smirked.

They all nodded as you turned back and jumped out of the window.

One day, you will fight against the World Government, being free from the shackles you were chained with . . .

For now, you need to be more patient.