Chapter 3: The boss

Author's Note:

Hey guys:3 So in this chapter, you're going to find out who the mystery person is:3 

I said it wasn't going to be him, but quite a few people wanted another member of the band in this story, and I thought the role would suit him best, so here you go!

It's only Zayn and the other person from One Direction in this story, I'm sorry, but it would be too cliche if I had the whole band in it! Also, Zayn isn't famous or anything!

I also wanted to say a massive massive thank you for the 5k reads! I started this story only 3 days ago! Thank you so much!

So here it is!:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Zayn's POV**

"Are you freaking crazy?!" I hissed at him. I mean, he had just pulled up infront of the bosses house, while we had Belle! Did he want us to get killed?! I cautiously watched his expression as he quickly smirked, showing a few dimples, and he looked at the ground and up again as I rolled the window quickly back up. I watched Belle out of the corner of my eye dart her eyes between me and my worker, looking puzzled and quite frightened.

"We have to show her to him! Think of how he's going to pay us!" He said excitedly, licking his lips slowly at Belle and grinning again at me. That jerk, I thought we had a plan!

"No! No, I'm keeping Belle. We're not just going to give her away, we have to keep her from him, she won't be safe with him." I ordered sternly to him, shifting closer to Belle protectively, as she cowered slightly away. His expression turned swiftly from smirking, to cross and angry. He furrowed his eyebrows together and his lips became one thin straight line, and he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"We have to. And you can't stop me now, we're here already, and I'm not turning back." He said, smirking again, and he unclicked his seatbelt and opened the car door, swivelling out. He strolled over to Belle's door and opened it, and tried to grab her arm tightly, but I snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her onto my lap.

"Over my dead body." I warned sternly, showing him that I wasn't scared and he was going to have to kill me if he wanted to even touch Belle,

"That can be arranged. Just get off her and stop being stupid." He warned, and he jumped into the car and started roughly man-handling Belle, trying to unwrap my arms from around her but I wouldn't let go. He started pulling her hair as she screamed out in pain, and in the whole commotion, we didn't realise the house lightly slowly flick on, and the back door open.

"Zayn? Harry? Is that you?" I heard that horrible, hateful voice call out towards the car. This distracted Harry enough, so I took the opportunity to shove him off me and Belle out of the car, and I pushed Belle softly into the front passenger seat.