Chapter 14: Who Was That?

Author's Note:

So I haven't updated in like, 4 days, I'm sorry, this has been my busiest weekend.

Oh and by the way, loads of people are asking, and if you're on your phone and want to see the pictures, then instead of reading it on the app, go onto the internet and read it, because it should be on the right. Or you could go on the app and 

I had an exam on saturday, and then I had volunteering, and I had to get ONE DIRECTION TICKETS TO THE 02 OMG AAHAGHJKHAJSDAKSHYGDBSD!

But can anyone tell me, I'm seeing them in the 02, but I'm in the higher tier, block 417, do you think I'll be able to see them at all? I'm seriously really upset about this, like if I can't see them then... :'(

ANYWAY, chapter dedicated to: NiallsPrincessx33 for her comment last chapter, she made me blush c; NEXT CHAPPIE IS DEDICATED TO A COMMENTER OH YEAH;)  

Here it is:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Annabelle's POV**

As we walked off through the crowd, we got a few congratulations and praises from some listeners that must of heard us sing. To be honest, I heard Zayn singing and thought he was amazing, our voices did go well together, but I didn't realise we would get this sort of reaction from busking one simple song.

Zayn smiled at me as we continued to walk through the busy streets to find somewhere to eat, and he slipped his arm through mine as they linked together, swinging slightly due to the force of the steps we took to find food.

We soon came across a small cafe on the right hand side of the road, and Zayn pulled me into it, grinning. The smell of fresh hot pastries and sandwiches wafting heavily through my nose as I engulfed the heavenly scent, imagining what it would taste like. It may seem a bit odd, but do you know what it feels like to not eat properly for a couple of days?! You get hungry!

Zayn watched me in amusement as I dropped his arm and ran to the counter, sniffing the food in delight as it reminded me of Zayn's breakfast the day before, my mouth started watering and I just became hungrier.

"What do you want love?" I heard Zayn's voice say behind me and I quickly whipped my head around and grinned at him evilly, revealing my top teeth and smirking him as he watched in anticipation.

"You order first, I need to chose..." I smiled, turning my attention back to the food, smelling again as the savory sweet scent filled my nose.

"Okay, but I'm only spending £10 maximum on lunch, so choose wisely!" He said as I groaned, rubbing my stomach hungrily.