Chapter 7: They're After You.

**Harry's POV** (YEP THAT'S RIGHT, IT'S HARRY'S POV NOW! OMG YAY)

(THIS POV IS JUST AFTER ZAYN AND BELLE RUN AWAY FROM THE BOSSES HOUSE)

I watched the Boss run after Zayn and Belle, Zayn was dragging her along as Belle limply scurried after him, and the boss was lunging at them, trying to grab Belle off Zayn. I must admit, Zayn was pretty fast, and I don't think the boss would catch them.

After around a couple of minutes or waiting cautiously by my car, I heard some leaves being pushed aside, and the boss appear again, with a look of exasperation on his face. I was right, he didn't catch them.

"Do you want to come inside? We need to talk plans." The Boss asked, but to be honest, I don't think he was asking, he was telling me to come inside, with a look of anger on his face, and his palms clenched together tightly, so the knuckles were fiercely showing and his hands were turning red.

"Okay." I whispered, extremely frightened of him. As he stumbled in front of me to his house, I walk quickly but carefully behind him, I didn't want to annoy him because if I did, I think it would be the last thing I'd ever do. 

As he got to his front door, he had left it slightly open, so he pushed his fingers into the small hole between the door and the wall, and he pulled the door open, and swiftly stepped inside. He didn't hold it open for me, but I wasn't really expecting him to, so I had to shift the heavy door open myself, and close it firmly behind me.

"In here." He grunted, walking into a large room with a couple of sofa's in it. There was an open fire that had been set alight, so it was burning brightly into the cold damp room. (A/N- PICTURE ON SIDE, BUT OBVIOUSLY THE ROOM LOOKS SCARY-ER AND DARKER AND THE FLOOR IS MADE OF STONE, NOT WOOD:D)

"So what?" I asked, after setting myself onto a cold sofa and looking at the boss. When he heard me, his stone eyes widened and he stood up and flounced at me in anger as I flinched backwards, scared he would attack me. I mean, I am tough and pretty strong because of my up-bringing, but this guy could kill me in seconds if he wanted to.

"DON'T YOU BE RUDE WITH ME." He yelled, stabbing his chest with his index finger, signalling that he wasn't to be messed with. I quickly nodded out of pure fear, and he huffed in satisfaction and he sat back down again. He looked around 50 years old, a bald head and stone grey eyes. He looked like as if he had no emotion, he would never smile unless he was watching someone die, and he acted like he was never a child, pure evil.

"Right, so I need Annabelle. I need her away from that Zayn and I need you to bring her to me. Otherwise, you are going to get hurt, and we wouldn't want a pretty little boy like you to be hurt now would we" The boss said, grinning at the thought of seeing me in pain. I wonder what it took for him to be so spiteful, but it must have been bad.

"O-Okay, where do I f-find her?" I stuttered, partially because it was freezing cold in this house, but also because I was freaking scared to death.

"I don't know, how should I know?" He bellowed, slamming his fist onto a table, "But if you don't find her, then you know what's going to happen." 

Darken My Love ~ Zayn FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara