Chapter 27: Will this lead me to her?

**Zayn's POV**

The sun was just beginning to disappear behind the seemingly darkening sky, the stars starting to twinkle gently as I continued the long walk throughout London.

I was walking along the river side, the twinkling stars reflecting graciously off of the waters glimmering surface under the beautiful, silent moonlight. The moon really was bright, and sometimes, you're too much of a rush, or worried about yourself, that you don't take a couple of seconds to realise how phenomenal the world around you really is.

Cheesy again, I know. But sometimes, when you're distressed or worried about something, you take a few moments to concentrate on what you are looking for, and sometimes, the worlds beauty just fits into your thoughts. We all need to stop and realise how fascinating and precious the world actually is, and we might all get somewhere.

My feet were no longer aching from the long, painful walk I made here. They were n u m b. I couldn't even feel them anymore. I had walked so much in hope that I would find, or even catch a glimpse of, Belle that I had ignored the severe amounts of pain that I had been causing my legs to have to bear.

They were so painful, that even though I was desperate to see Belle, I just had to stop. I couldn't really move anymore. Do you know when you have pins and needles in your legs and you have to stay completely still for the tingling to be able to stop, you couldn't even walk on it because of the sensation? Well it felt like that, apart from the fact that my legs were just completely numb.

I sat down on a small wooden bench, hidden away behind a large bush that grew up the arms and legs of the chair. It was one of those memorial benches, built to remember someone's loved one that had passed. 

Those benches always got me thinking, thinking about what the person who it was dedicated for was like, and if they used to come to around the area the bench was placed in often. It was a lovely gesture to make towards a loved one, I would really appreciate it if anyone built one for me.

After a while of me thinking about completely random things with no relevance whatsover to anything, I decided to pull out my phone. I had nothing else to do, and I wasn't really going anywhere any time soon, so why not? 

Quickly unlocking my phone, I decided to try and get a map up, to see where I actually was. I had just been walking aimlessly for hours, in any direction that I possibly could, I didn't actually check where I was going, I just walked. 

Once I had turned on my GPS signal, I was apparently around hald way up the river thames, near Big Ben and the London Eye. I was in central London.

If I was able to get to the London Eye or Big Ben, I would be able to navigate myself. I knew my way around London pretty well, considering that I've known the area for nearly my whole life, I definitely knew how to get around easily.

But I wasn't able to get to the London Eye or Big Ben. I was in the middle of a public footpath that was near the River Thames, but there was no way of actually getting out of it. The path looked like it went on for a couple more miles, and on the way here I didn't see any way of actually getting out.