Chapter 21: It's Time

Author's Note:

Hey Guys! SO I SAW ONE DIRECTION YESTERDAY OMAFG IT WAS THE BEST THING EVER. Who else saw them yesterday? WERE THEY NOT AMAZING?! And LIAM PULLED DOWN HARRY'S TROUSERS PAHAHA I WAS THERE!

To anyone that couldn't go- I wish you could have all been there with me, and someday you will meet them! I didn't get to meet them, but holy fudgecakes Zayn's voice was literally like an angel oh my. THEY WERE ALL SO PERFECT.!

Anyway, I don't know who reads this note of mine:-(, but this chapter is going to be quite confusing, hopefully you will understand it, because this is where EVERYTHING CHANGED AGH! I have been waiting to write this chapter for ages!

But if there's anything you don't understand or anything I didn't include that you want to know, PLEASE JUST COMMENT! I will help you understand, or I'll tell you want you want to know:)

This chapter is dedicated to: swiftrox for her amazing long comments haha thanks love! The next chapter is dedicated to another commenter! THANK YOU LOVE YOU AGH!

So I hope you don't get too annoyed at me for this chapter, but I think the story needed action! Enjoy!<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Harry's POV**

"Are you sure you want to do this right now? I mean, do you think it's the right time?" I whispered down the phone, casually leaning back against the wall behind me and my back hitting the stone cold wall as my foot came flat up the brick to support myself.

"Yes, It's time." He replied down the phone after not a single second of hesitation. I pondered over his words for a second, bringing the hand that wasn't holding the phone up to my face to rub my head in anticipation, anticipation of what I was going to do next. I think he'd got it wrong.

"What room are they in?" I mumbled, whilst moving my thumb to the middle of the phone screen, ready to press down and hang up when he'd given me the answer.

"Room 42. I want her as soon as you get her." Eric said quickly, and before I even had the chance to hang up, I heard the continuous beeping, informing me that he'd already hung up. Sighing loudly in frustration, I shoved my phone back into my sweats pocket and pushed myself off the wall, kicking off with the foot that was supporting me. 

Well Eric, I will get her. But I'm not going to help you anymore.

**Belle's POV**

Feeling as though I hadn't had enough sleep, the hot blood constantly pounding against my skull causing a severe headache, I opened my eyes, the torturing light coming back to haunt me every time I woke up. I shifted my head slightly onto Zayn's chest, turning my body round to face him as I closed my eyes again, enjoying his warmth.