Chapter 36: Love Me

Author's Note:

**MUST READ** 

Hey guys! So I am going on holiday next friday up until the saturday afterwards. I need to ask you guys a question :S

Would you prefer me to actually FINISH Darken My Love before then, maybe cutting a chapter out of it, or finishing it after that week, and maybe adding a chapter or two on? You can comment it below, I'm not sure what you will prefer.

It will only be a week of me not updating, so it depends whether you want a quick ending or a detailed one;)

Okay, well this one is dedicated to another Be-You-Tiful commenter, omg haha, anyway it's: ChInSeA for her cute comments;) AND ANOTHER MASSIVE HALF DEDICATION SHOUTOUT THING TO: musiclove_123 for her really long comment too! Aw I LOVE YOU BOTH.

In fact, I just love you all okay omg.

Anyone, here's a chapter! Some of you have been asking for this for AGES, and I know you've been waiting for it, but you don't understand how awkward it was for me to write it haha. I will put an A/N in the middle for you to skip past it, if you don't like that kinda stuff... OMG SPOILERS... ANYWAY READ OK!;)

And that's what you missed, on Glee.;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Belle's POV**

Wrapping my small, dainty fingers inside his, I exhaled, watching the transparent puff of smoke fly up above me until it was no longer visible. I'm not good at science, I don't know why it happens, but I've always been interested, even as a kid, why when you breathe out in hot weather, you make miniature clouds. It is amazing.

Oblivious to the fact that Zayn watching me in amusement, as I continuously breathed out, watching the small puffs of smoke rise up above me, just like the first one. They kind of just dissolved when they were high enough. 

"You having fun there?" Zayn said, smirking at me as my head spun round. I hadn't actually realised that he was watching, but now that he had already seen me messing around, I smiled at him as he breathed out too, creating his own ball of smoke.

We continued to walk along London, hand in hand, as we turned down one final road, my legs exhausted from the constant walking. Zayn must be even more tired that me, he'd been walking all day, all the way from Camden. But I still wasn't tired. It was strange, normally I would just feel like sleeping on the ground, but I just wasn't that tired.

"Are you tired?" I asked Zayn, unwrapping my hand from his tight grip as I lifted it up to my face, tucking a loose strand of hair that was getting in the way firmly behind my ear, as I quickly replaced my hand in his comforting fingers.