Chapter 22: Why aren't you here?

Author's Note:

So how did you all like the big plot twist?;)

A few people were asking what Zayn was doing and if he's working with Eric. Well, NO NO NO ZAYN AND ERIC ARE NOT WORKING TOGETHER! Zayn hates him! And I was planning on putting Zayn's and Eric's POV of what's happening in this chapter, so I hope you enjoy it:)

CHECK OUT MY TRAILER ON THE SIDE YEAH! It took me 4 hours to make! YES 4 HOURS AGH.

Chapter dedicated to: 1DLov3r_xox for being 1/2 OF THE AWESOME IDIOTS :))) WITH ME WOOOO!;) Tehe we're cool.

I SERIOUSLY WISH I COULD DEDICATE TO ALL YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOU!

The other comment that caught my eye was: dimples_are_my_style 's comment, so big shoutout to them!

THANK YOU BABIES, ENJOYYY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Zayn's POV**

The bright piercing sun creeping through the thin curtains of the hotel room was managing to seep through my eyes, waking me up from my short, unrestful sleep that I had somehow managed to pull myself into. I groaned loudly as I properly awoke, reaching forward with my arm so that I could cuddle up for Belle, but I couldn't feel anything.

My eyes quickly shot open, looking at the empty bed in front of me, Belle wasn't in it. I couldn't see her perfect body laying there with her eyes shut peacefully, slight noise coming from her beautifully sculpted lips, I couldn't feel her usual warmth penetrating the covers and warming me up. I couldn't see anything about Belle at all.

I suddenly tried to calm myself down, she probably just went to the toilet or went for a breath of fresh air. I breathed out quickly, realising that I had been holding my breathe. She's just gone to the bathroom.

I sighed from the shock she had given me, and got up from the bed, stretching upwards slightly and yawning loudly as I walked over to the bathroom that was connected to the small bedroom with a narrow lockable wooden door, that seemed to have gone very rusty at the hinges. 

"Hey Belle? Are you in there?" I projected, knocking on the door, but the first time I knocked, the door creaked slightly, and I realised that it wasn't even locked, or shut for that matter.

I had a really bad feeling about this, my heart was beating fiercely against my ribcage and my hands had begun to sweat, I was anxious.

I pushed open the door slowly, peeping my head round to see if Belle was there, but all that was behind the door was a small, empty bathroom. No Belle. No nothing.