Chapter 34: Leaving and Loving

Author's Note: 

Hey guys, this is the update you've been waiting for! Sorryyy for the long wait, it's been a busy week. But I love you all for not getting too upset!

Only around 3 more chapters to go now! Maybe 4! It's going too quickly:-(

If you like my writing (which I really hope you do;)) PLEASE could you go to my account and read Blindly In Love! It's a Niall fanfiction so I'm sure you'd like to read it;) I've made it a lot more interesting than this one I think, because I know what writing style you guys like now, so please go and read it! I'd love you forever!;)

This one's dedicated to a long commenter: ElissaNBitar ! I love you fairy bun sugar plum! Oh my I'm weird, but seriously thank you!

Now if you're still reading, COMMENT WHO YOU SHIP! Zelle? Or Barry?!

Please don't comment Beric ahahah omg!

So enjoy guys! See you next update, which I promise will be extremely soon!;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Eric's POV**

Sometimes, they underestimate me, they really do. This time, they're not going to know what hit them, and I don't feel sorry for them, not one bit. They deserve it, after everything I've tried to do and they've spat back at me, I need this.

So because Zayn left me that stupid message on his phone that he left on the pathway, and I could no longer find them through the tracking device, I needed to think quickly and accurately. Because it's so local, I know that that footpath they're on is very long, and would take maybe a few hours for them to exit the path. 

Luckily for me, they're only one exit on that path, and I know exactly where it leads to. But I had to do a little research, I had to think outside of the decreasing box.

They'd probably be exhausted, after walking so far, and they'd be looking for shelter. Cheap shelter, because they're not going to have enough money for the richer part of London. They'll be looking for a shabby hotel, just so they could rest there.

I knew what I had to do, I had figured out my new plan, and, leaving Zayn's useless phone on the ground where he left it, I turned around and ran, as fast as I possibly could, to back where I came from. I needed to get out of the footpath's entrance and to my car.

I quickly ran back through the entrance, my feet instantly feeling the difference between the hard, cold, rocky footpath, to the mild, gravelly floor outside Harry's house. My car was just by the house.

I jumped into it as fast as I could, and turned the ignition. I need to get to the exit of that footpath.