Chapter 8: Fingers Entwined

Author's Note: 

Chapter dedicated to: Splash_of_colour for all her amazayn comments, she commented like 108212341 times tehe;) ILY

Thank you everyone, and I hope you like this chapter, you deserve it<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Zayn's POV**

"I'll be there in a minute Harry, and I'm taking her with me." He said confidently, and he hung up. That little son of a... >.<

Oh my freaking God... Why is this happening?

I dropped my phone in anger and put my head into my hands, rubbing my eyes fiercly with my fingers as I thought about what to do... Harry knows where I live, and because I was stupid enough to come here last night, Harry will be here any minute now, maybe sooner. But I can't just stay here and do nothing because otherwise Belle will get taken, and most likely killed...

I suddenly shot up, knowing what I had to do. I ran to the other end of the hall and flung open the hall door and came face to face with Belle who was standing next to the sofa, I glanced at the TV screen and saw that it had ended, as the credits were rolling.

"Come on Belle, we have to go. They're after you." I said, my voice laced with worry as I turned my concentration back to her. I watched her face turn from happy, glowing and smiling, to upset, concerned and dull. 

"What? Who's they? Zayn I don't understand! What are you doing?" She was shouting at me as I ran upstairs, ignoring her remarks, and I grabbed a set of clean clothes for each of us, and I ran back downstairs again and hurried past her into the kitchen. I tried to collect some food from the kitchen, and I shoved it all in a bag, including some bottles of water, and I grabbed my keys which were laying on the table.

"Just get in the car, I'll explain everything there, okay? Here's the keys! I'll be out in a second." I said, chucking her the car keys. She looked at me doubtfully, and then she stood there, frozen to the spot. She wouldn't move.

"GOD DAMMIT BELLE JUST GET INTO THE FREAKIN CAR!" I exploded, pushing her forcefully towards the door in frustration.

She looked at me in shock, before quickly scarpering out of the door into the hallway, and I grabbed the bag of food and clothes I had prepared and I followed her through the hall and out of the front door, the cold air hitting my face refreshingly as I watched Belle looking at me, waiting. I turned around to lock the door, fumbling around with the lock.

"Move it Belle, get in the car." I said to her as I turned around, watching her staring at the car with the keys dangling in her hands.

"No." She said, slowly turning around to face me, her eyes locking with mine as I scowled at her. I was beyond scared at this point because of Harry, and this is what she does?