Chapter 38: Tell Belle to come

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Sorry for late update again omg, my parents didn't tell me I was going to my Gran's so I didn't have a laptop for a week.

Anyway, last chapter you found out that Eric is mental! Haha, he isn't really mental, he's just having a psycotic episode, quite interesting heyyy!

Well I really hope this chapters good! A mysterious figure arrives, maybe another band member for help;-) Only a few more to go omg it's so sad :-( As promised, I am going to have a super long paragraph at the end of the story to show how much all you guys have meant to me. Having this story with nearly 4 FREAKING MILLION READS is bloody amazing, honestly I don't even understand, I love you so much. 

I'm going in for a cheesy moment, but you're not just my fans, you're all honestly my friends and I LOVE YOU.

Hahahha anywayyyyy I'm going to get on! This chapter is dedicated to: rachelmzimm for another lovely comment. I love all your comments so much, and you honestly don't understand how much they mean to me:)

ZERRIE IS GETTING MARRIED WHAT. There's been wayyyy too much drama happening this week in this fandom, way too much! But I am definitely happy for them! *sobs*

LOVE YOU AND ENJOY<3<3<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Harry's POV**

I walked over to the door, staring longingly behind me to make sure Eric hadn't moved from inside the room he had earlier gone into. I was just hoping, hoping for my life that Eric had fallen asleep and wouldn't wake up. Because if he did, and he actually saw me opening this door, he may have thought I was going to run away.

And, truthfully, there was no way that I was going to run anywhere at that point. I already knew what I was going to do, and being a coward wasn't it.

"Hello?" I whispered, quickly checking for Eric behind me again after slowly unlatching the cold door, creaking it open. All of a sudden, I got pushed back slightly as someone on the other side placed their hand on the door and gave it a stern shove. Glaring into the dark night, I saw something emerge, a person, around my height.

"Harry?" They whispered quietly back to me, "Is that you?" 

"Who's asking?" I rudely replied. That was probably out of order but, to be honest, I had no idea what was going on at the moment, and I knew for certain that I did not recognize that voice. I had no patience. 

"I'm just a friend of Zayn's." The guy replied to me, ignoring my rude comment, before pushing the large wooden door open further, knocking me backwards slightly, and stepping into the dimly lit room. As he walked, rather loudly, I hushed him, pointing to the office.