I Love You

Final Author's Note *violently sobs*:

So hey guys, I told you that I was going to make a final author's note saying all my thank you's and stuff, so here it is!

First of all, I would just like to ask you PLEASE to read Blindly In Love - It's my Niall fanfiction and I don't want to lose you guys! Please go to my channel and read it! It's about a girl who is Blind, and falls in love with Niall. :)

Honestly guys, before this story, I had nothing. My life was boring, I had nothing to do at home, and one day I thought, maybe I should start writing fanfictions?

I made an account and wrote a beginning to a fanfic (it was really bad.) I got about 10 reads. It was then that I thought to myself, "I'm going to give up." I've never been good at english or creative writing, I don't know why I thought that I would write a fanfiction, I've never been lucky or popular.

Anyway, I deleted the account and probably spent about a few weeks moaning about why I couldn't write.

Around a month later, I tried again. I saw my friends writing, and they got around 200 reads, so I decided to make a secret account so they couldn't find me. I always knew that I would like to have an intimate relationship with my readers, and I didn't want the fact that my friends possibly reading my stories holding me back from talking to you guys.

So that's when I made this account. I started my Darken My Love fanction, in the possible hope that maybe I would get 200 reads like my friends.

Over night, after I had written my first chapter, I opened up my wattpad, hoping to see maybe around 50 reads from around 10 hours. I remember opening it up and literally being in tears. I had 1000 reads from over night, and I was going crazy.

After another update, one night later, I had 5000 reads. I was literally mental, so in love that my life was possibly going better. I have never been so grateful to anyone before.

After yet another update, I had 10000 reads, and I instantly knew that I wouldn't give up on this book. I wanted to continue, to write for you guys. I owed it all to you for actually giving me something positive in my life.

For the past few years, all I've been thinking about is trying to get away from life. Me and my parents don't have any relationship whatsoever, I am basically just a lodger to them,  someone who lives in their house. I have been living my life thinking, '2 more years to go until I can leave this house forever.'

And as cheesy as it sounds, you guys made me so much happier. I've never had anything like this before, 10,000 reads on a sloppy fanfiction? I wasn't good at writing or English or anything, how the hell was I getting this level of response?

After around a week, I had 200,000 reads. I was in tears, so happy that other people appreciated my work on the level that you guys did. I had so many positive comments, I was, and obviously still am, so happy to have you guys. You made this happen.

I still read through every single comment you put nowadays. Every comment, it's crazy to think that I've read through over 8000 positive comments, but I have. And through all of this, all 40 chapters of this book, I have had not one piece of hate. Not one. 

People have said it's confusing, and someone told me it's similar to Dark, but that's it. I haven't had one single bit of hate, and I think that's what made me the happiest. To see so many people appreciate my work, and no-one hates it enough to tell me about it. That was just crazy.

And now I've finished it. It's got nearly 4 FREAKING MILLION reads, and 45 THOUSAND votes. 45 THOUSAND people voted for my work!

I can purely, truthfully say that, making this account is the best decision I've ever made. I love you guys so much, and sometimes I just read through the comments and cry with all the kind things you say. 

I have nearly 4 million reads, someone who could barely get 10 reads now has 4 million. And that thought makes me smile every time.

If any of you are writers, and someone gives you hate, ignore them. This is your life, who cares what they say. Continue writing, I know what it feels like, taking away your problems as you put yourself in the story. That is the most magical thing ever.

I think the hardest thing for me is going to be changing my story from 'In progress' to 'Completed' on here. First, because I'm not entirely sure how to do it (lol.)

Secondly, because it's so sad that it's over. You guys have been the absolute BEST to me, I will never be able to thank you enough for that. Seriously, I have been able to just forget about my stupid parents and concentrate on what I love, and that's writing.

Now if any of you are upset or ever need advice, speak to me. Kik me on: 1DAreMyWholeLife, if you ever need anyone to talk to, about ANYTHING. I'm never going to ignore you if you are in need of advice, help, anything. If you're upset, come to me. Whenever I'm upset, I feel like I'd rather talk to someone I don't know, someone who doesn't know who I am, because I feel that if they don't know me, they can't judge me. If you feel like that, just talk to me okay? I PROMISE not to judge you or anything, I will talk to you:)

Now on that note, I should probably go. Please don't forget me!;) And please read Blindly In Love. I want to still be able to talk to you guys:)

I love you SO MUCH okay. Thank you for everything you've ever done for me. Never doubt yourself, life is precious, and you never know quite what is the write thing to do, but don't let anyone else stop you from doing what you love, for any reason. It's YOUR life. 

Live it:)