Padharo.

A hearty "Padharo Mhare Des!" to all you wonderful readers, Meet our protagonist, Ruhaan Singh Rajvansh, our dashing Raana sa with a heart that echoes the valor of the great Rajput and Business acumen that remains unbeaten. And there's Meera Singhania, our Baisa whose compassionate soul finds harmony amidst the royal grandeur

——— °° ———

COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author. The characters, incidents, and dialogue in this book are products of the author's imagination and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 © Iamheretoeaticecream, 2023

——— °° ———

Here's a list of Royal Rajasthani words used for family members:

1. Raana sa (pronounced as "Rah-na sah") - Used to address a male member of the royal family, like a prince or a ruler.

2. Ranisa (pronounced as "Rah-nee-sah") - Used to address the queen or the wife of the ruler.

3. Baisa (pronounced as "Bai-sah") - Used to address a princess or a lady of royal descent.

4. Rajmata (pronounced as "Rahj-mah-tah") - Used to address the queen mother or the dowager queen, mother of the ruling king.

5. Thakur sa (pronounced as "Tah-kur sah") - Used to address the grandfather, a revered elder in the family.

6. Kuvar sa (pronounced as "Koo-var sah") - Used to address the son of a king or prince, generally meaning "prince" or "young lord."

7. Rawal sa (pronounced as "Rah-vahl sah") - Used to address a ruler or leader of a princely state or a kingdom.

8. Baba sa (pronounced as "Bah-bah sah") - Used to address one's father or a father figure, showing respect and affection.

These words are commonly used in traditional Rajasthani royal families and add a touch of authenticity to this story.

——— °° ———

Here's a list of Hindi songs that capture the hopeless romantic yet royal vibes of this book :

"Deewani Mastani" - Bajirao Mastani (An ode to love in a majestic setting)

"Tera Ban Jaunga" - Kabir Singh (Hopeless romanticism with royal undertones)

"Jashn-e-Bahara" - Jodhaa Akbar (Ethereal romance in a regal ambiance)

"Tum Se Hi" - Jab We Met (Euphoric love with a touch of regal charm)

"Tum Mile" - Tum Mile (An emotional track that blends heartache and love in a royal setting)

"Ae Dil Hai Mushkil" - Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (An intense and soul-stirring song that evokes the grandeur of love)

"Aayat" - Bajirao Mastani (A mesmerizing song that beautifully captures the essence of love and royalty)

——— °° ———

A/N

In the next chapter, we'll unveil the aesthetics of our charming cast, exuding the essence of royalty and romance. Brace yourself for a visual feast, and we hope you shower this tale with all your love and immerse yourself in the magic of Royal Rajasthani charm.

Jai Rajputana! 💫