15.

मैंनु इश्क़ तेरा लै डूबा

हाँ इश्क़ तेरा लै डूबा

ऐसा क्यूँ होता है

तेरे जाने के बाद

लगता है हाथों में

रह गये तेरे हाथ

★・・・・・・・★・・・・・・・・★

"Meera beta, we're planning to visit a temple that has been in the Rajvansh family for over seventy years, it's in Mewar," Ma told me as I was heading upstairs to my bedroom, or rather, his bedroom

"Ji, maa," I nodded in acknowledgment. "Beta, you'll need to wear something traditional since you're the daughter-in-law of the Rajvansh family. You should dress like royalty," she advised, and I made a mental note of her suggestion.

"Okay, maa," I nodded, and she gave me a warm smile before heading to the living area.

I pondered whether to knock on his door, well, he's home today. I gently knocked on the door, but there was no response. After a while, I cautiously entered, hoping not to disturb Ranasa. He was sitting on the balcony sofa engrossed in a file. I settled on the armchair and considered reading some hospital cases. Yes. I joined Sanjeevani yesterday.

Before I could start, Rudra entered the room with a mischievous grin. "Meeraaa," he sang playfully, making me giggle. "Rudra, Aap ache mood mein lag rahe hai?" I asked with an amused smile. The balcony door opened, and Ranasa walked in, his gaze stern as he observed Rudra. (Rudra you seem in a good mood?)

"Koi kaam tha?" He asked Rudra, seated on the bed. Rudra glanced at him grimly and shook his head. "Bhai-sa apse nahi," he responded, then turned toward me, "Meera, I wanted to introduce you to my friends. They have been dying to meet you." Rudra's enthusiasm was palpable. 

"Jaise aap chahe, Rudra," I replied with a small smile. Honestly, I welcomed the idea of stepping out of this mansion for a change.

"Aaj raat dinner pe?" Rudra inquired. I looked at Ranasa, who seemed lost in his glare towards Rudra. Why is this mendak glaring at my poor brother in law? "Yes, that works," I confirmed, and Rudra air-punched before leaving with a grin.

 I was about to get up, but Ranasa's voice halted me. "You don't have to go if you don't want to," he stated, his expression still emotionless. "It would be nice to go out for a change," I assured him. He stayed silent, though he seemed unsettled.

"Uhm, Ranasa, ek aur baat thi," I said, and he looked up at me, his gaze meeting mine. The intensity sent shivers down my body. "Hmm," he questioned, prompting me to continue. "You left your credit card on the table this morning. I've put it back in your wardrobe drawer; I wasn't sure where to keep it," I informed him. He nodded, looking surprised.