38.

तू आता है सीने में
जब जब सांसें भरती हूँ
तेरे दिल की गलियों से
मैं हर रोज़ गुज़रती हूँ
हवा के जैसे चलता है तू
मैं रेत जैसे उडती हूँ
कौन तुझे यूँ प्यार करेगा
जैसे मैं करती हूँ

तू आता है सीने मेंजब जब सांसें भरती हूँतेरे दिल की गलियों सेमैं हर रोज़ गुज़रती हूँहवा के जैसे चलता है तूमैं रेत जैसे उडती हूँकौन तुझे यूँ प्यार करेगाजैसे मैं करती हूँ

"Bhabhi-Ma!" Kushaal nudged me again, his voice filled with urgency. Annoyed, I asked, "Kya hua bacha?"

"Please come with us," he pleaded. Not again.

"No! It's a day out for you Rajvansh siblings, and I have to go to the hospital; it's urgent," I explained, making him frown.

"But what if bhai-sa goes crazy there, we need someone to keep him sane," he argued.

"Tumhare bhai-sa koi jaanawar nahi hai, Kushaal," Ruhaan said, standing behind with a smirk, his arms crossed.

"Debatable," I muttered under my breath.

"Biwi, kuch kaha aapne?" Ruhaan inquired, raising an eyebrow.

"Nahi, mera toh monvrat hai!" I replied, pretending to be engrossed in the files, though I heard both the siblings chuckle.

"But I missed you, bhabhi-ma. Please, come with us," Kushaal said emotionally.

"I missed you too, so much, Mr. Kushaal," I said, getting up to hug the young man. Yes, he may be 17, but his actions are like those of a 10-year-old.

He held me close, and I couldn't help but wish for a little brother. Well, Vivaan is a piece of work, but having a younger sibling away from my age would be a lot of fun.

Priyal always dealt with her problems on her own. She had always prided herself on her independence and self-reliance, believing that she could handle anything that life threw at her. Which I was proud of.

Mummy papa ko bolti hu mere ko bhai chahiye.

"Go find someone else to hug," Ruhaan interjected, pulling Kushaal away by his T-shirt.

"Hey, leave him!" I said, narrowing my eyes.

"No, he's hugging something that's mine," Ruhaan said firmly.

"Meri bhi bhabhi-ma hai!" Kushaal declared, looking at Ruhaan, which actually seemed to amuse him. I knew that Ruhaan had a somewhat strained relationship with Kushaal and Saana, so seeing them getting closer warmed my heart.

"Both of you, get ready, and I'm pretty sure you're late! Vaahi and Saana are waiting for you!" I scolded them, making them nod and leave to get changed. Idiots.

Ruhaan walked out of the closet, looking incredibly dashing in a fitted white shirt with a few buttons open, revealing a tantalizing glimpse of his bare chest. He strolled toward me, his eyes locked onto mine.