29.

रातों रात तारा कोई
चाँद या सितारा कोई
गिरे तो उठा लेना

ओ सुनियो रे
तारा चमकीला होगा
चाँद शर्मीला होगा
नथ में लगा लेना

"Priyal, look at this sky, it's so damn gorgeous!" I said, a big grin on my face as I pointed my phone's camera upwards to show her

"Priyal, look at this sky, it's so damn gorgeous!" I said, a big grin on my face as I pointed my phone's camera upwards to show her. "It's beautiful, di!" She exclaimed through FaceTime.

 "And guess what? They've got a Maggi stop just 10 minutes from here!" I added, excitement in my voice, and she chuckled, shaking her head.

"Di, you guys better be having a blast! My semester breaks are coming soon, and then I'm flying to Udaipur to give you the biggest hug," she said with a warm smile, and I nodded.

"Bye, Pri!" I waved at the phone screen, and she returned the wave, chuckling, before ending the call. I glanced up from my phone to find Ruhaan standing near the edge of the cliff, lost in thought.

 I walked over to him, a smile on my face, and wrapped my arms around him from behind. He leaned into my touch. He is so warm and cuddly. My personal teddy bear!

"What's on your mind, Ruhaan?" I asked softly, and he shook his head. "Nothing important," he replied, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. It was clear he was hiding something, but I didn't want to push him to open up.

"Okay, okay, can we pretty please stop by the Maggi counter?" I pleaded, giving him my best puppy-dog eyes, and he looked at me with a soft smile. "As you wish, Rani-sa," he said, and I couldn't contain my excitement, jumping onto him with a bear-hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I exclaimed with a grin. "Shh, let's go get you that cup of Maggi," he said, hushing my thank-you chants, and I happily followed him.

We made our way down the scenic path towards the local Maggi counter, the smell of the hot noodles wafting through the air, making my mouth water. Ruhaan had that easy grace about him as he walked, and I couldn't help but admire him from behind. That hunk of a man is my husband.

As we reached the counter, I was beaming, placing our order for two cups of Maggi with sheer determination. I was on a mission to make Ruhaan appreciate the joys of Maggi—it was an absolute delight! Mr. Chidchida needs to try this!

Ruhaan, being the gentleman he was, paid for both cups and handed me one, steaming and ready to devour. We settled in a quiet spot, the scenic landscape unfolding before us.

"Why do you even like Maggi? It's kind of bland in taste," Ruhaan remarked, his cute frown evident after a taste. I gasped, taking offense. "What? You're calling Maggi bland?" I shot back, eyes wide in disbelief.

"Yeah, I am. I'd prefer burnt chili garlic noodles over this any day," he replied, his tone clearly stating his food preferences. It nearly made me want to cry.