Bonus 2.

Hello!

क्यूँ दिखे मुझे तू सिरहाने मेरे
सोच के तेरी बातें हम मुस्कुराने लगे
दिल से निकल गया है
लफ़्ज़ों पे आने लगे
कैसी तेरी खुमारी है
हम गुनगुनाने लगे
चन्ना वे, चन्ना वे

****

"Mumma, I'm telling you, all men are useless!" I huffed, my frustration evident as I glared at the seemingly peaceful figure of my husband, sleeping as if nothing in the world bothered him

"Of course he's not bothered. He's a king, after all! His job is to sleep all day," I grumbled, feeling a surge of annoyance at his serene expression.

"What did Ruhaan do this time, Meera?" Mumma's voice broke through my tirade, prompting a scoff from me.

"Mumma, what can I even say? That man? He fell asleep! He walked in from work and crashed straight onto the bed, out like a light!" I complained, shooting daggers at his sleeping form.

"What's wrong, sunshine? Who's on the call?" Papa's voice chimed in, his concern evident.

"It's your princess. She's complaining about Ruhaan," Mumma explained, and I could almost hear Papa's disapproval through the phone.

"Princess, what's wrong?" Papa's voice came through again, softer this time.

"Nothing, Papa. I'm probably just overreacting. I just don't feel that good," I admitted reluctantly.

"Where is that good-for-nothing husband of yours? Pass him the phone," Papa instructed sternly.

"He's sleeping, Papa," I replied, bracing myself for his reaction.

"Go and give the phone to that Kumbh Karan's najayaz aulad," Papa insisted, his tone leaving no room for argument.

I sighed and made my way to Ruhaan's sleeping form, nudging him and shaking his shoulders until he blinked his gorgeous eyes open. "Boliye," he mumbled groggily.

"It's a call for you," I said, passing him my phone. With half an eye open and a small frown on his face, he took the phone, holding it to his ear with a lazy gesture. But within seconds, his expression changed, and he jolted upright in bed.

"Yes, uncle... No, uncle... Okay, uncle," he muttered into the phone, his voice suddenly businesslike and attentive.

I couldn't help but giggle at the sudden transformation.

"No, uncle, I'll make sure. No, you don't have to come here," Ruhaan muttered into the phone, his frustration evident as he clenched his hair tightly with his free hand, mentally berating himself.