7.

शामे मलंग सी
रातें सुरंग सी
बागही उड़ान पे ही ना जाने क्यूँ
इलाही मेरा जी आये आये
.. वोह.. .. वोह
इलाही.. इलाही.. इलाही..
━◦○◦━◦○◦━

I woke up and went through my morning routine, taking a refreshing shower and getting dressed in my hospital attire

 I made my way downstairs and found Mom, Dad, and Pri already gathered around the breakfast table, engrossed in conversation

"Good morning!" I chirped cheerfully.

"Good morning!" came the synchronized chorus from Mom, Dad, and Priyal. The way they said it in perfect harmony sent a wave of amusement through me, making the morning atmosphere feel lighthearted.

Taking a seat at the table, I joined in the conversation. "So, Rajvansh might be coming today?" I asked, my curiosity piqued.

"Yep," Mom confirmed with a nod, her expression a mix of excitement and anticipation. Dad and Priyal also nodded, though Pri seemed a bit uneasy about the prospect. I hoped that meeting them in person would ease her concerns.

"When are they expected?" I inquired between bites of my cheese bread toast.

"Somewhere around 4 to 4:30 pm, " Mom replied, glancing at the clock. "So, try to make sure you come back home soon."

Priyal, picked up a glass to pour herself a serving of Mom's detox drink. "Priyal, don't touch it!" I exclaimed suddenly, and she practically jumped out of her skin.

"Aapne toh mujhe heart attack se maar hi daala, ek din!" she exclaimed, clutching her chest in mock distress. (You are going to kill me one day from a heart attack!)